Diablo® III

Echoing Fury sold for 7,500 euros

12/01/2012 10:08 AMPosted by TheNoseKnows

No, the % was in fact the max.
The min, max and the str rolls were actually not quite perfect.

Just for clarification, Echoing Fury is actually only a level 62 weapon, and that is why 40% is the maximum. Of course, it was dropped from a level 63 enemy or the 100% crit damage wouldn't have been possible. And there are still people saying MP0 is the best to play at, lol.

Not sure why you quoted me, agreed with me but came across as correcting me.
Maybe that was just my mistaking your point, though.

But to clarify something you said, MP0 Act 3 is still lvl 63 monsters.
Reply Quote
So it was sold for 40B or someone payed $7500 Euros? if it was sold for $7500, and on that site that's a TOS violation and both parties will probably be getting a nice hammer for Christmas.
Edited by Winky#1867 on 12/1/2012 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Winky
So it was sold for 40B or someone payed $7500 Euros?

It was sold for 7,500 euros, or the equivalent of 40B gold. I posted the screenshot in the OP.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:19 AMPosted by acrimonious
So it was sold for 40B or someone payed $7500 Euros?

It was sold for 7,500 euros, or the equivalent of 40B gold. I posted the screenshot in the OP.

Well its illegal to flip items like that... and when I mean illegal.... I mean he better save that money for legal fee's when blizz go's after him.
Reply Quote
and on that site that's a TOS violation

Q.Q? Nothing will happen, ppl bot since release etc. and nothing happens..... you think they'll ban for this? lol

12/01/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Winky
I mean he better save that money for legal fee's when blizz go's after him.

lmao he dont have to pay anything to blizz
Edited by Odin#1507 on 12/1/2012 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Odin

Q.Q? Nothing will happen, ppl bot since release etc. and nothing happens..... you think they'll ban for this? lol

No, they will ban for flipping on the RMAH its agenst the TOS.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Winky

"but but its against TOS/rules".. mimimimi, they wont get caught. Nobody cares about TOS, good example are bots that run 24/7 since may 2012.
Reply Quote

Well its illegal to flip items like that... and when I mean illegal.... I mean he better save that money for legal fee's when blizz go's after him.

Lol, Blizz is getting their cut I am sure. I am willing to bet that the guy who got the gold sold it on the RMAH.

On an unrelated note, the guy that bought this is using it in his offhand like a noob! I know it will proc fear less in OH, but even after the .25 APS bump to his MH, the EF is still higher dps. Would think that someone willing to spend that much gold on a weapon like this would want to truly maximize his dps.

12/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Winky

They only ban flippers who do it constantly, and even then it is rare. Anyone with a brain would buy this immediately at $250 if they saw it, even if they were not originally planning on flipping anything. That is like saying that you should not buy and resale a Witching Hour that was listed up at 100k because it is against the TOS...
Edited by Rudolpho#1729 on 12/1/2012 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Odin

I mean he better save that money for legal fee's when blizz go's after him.

lmao he dont have to pay anything to blizz

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
There's a certain German guy in hot water over an AH addon.
The thing is, with this being quite public and involving a decent sum of money, TOS violation and shouting to the world and his dad "violate the TOS it gets you rich"; they either act or condone it.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Rudolpho
On an unrelated note, the guy that bought this is using it in his offhand like a noob! I know it will proc fear less in OH, but even after the .25 APS bump to his MH, the EF is still higher dps.

There really is very little in it with the damage ranges, the EF is a slightly harder hitting weapon.

I could be wrong, but doesn't run like the wind nados use the attack speed of the main hand?
The axe being faster than a mace would come out as a higher proc for the nados and as said the damage ranges are close enough to not be a greater factor than that.
Reply Quote
Further proof that botting has ruined this game.
Reply Quote
I needed to make rent so I pawned a 10,000$ jewel for 250 bucks. I couldnt pay and they get to keep it. :(

How do you feel about this hypothetical scenario above? ^
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Anuhart
On an unrelated note, the guy that bought this is using it in his offhand like a noob! I know it will proc fear less in OH, but even after the .25 APS bump to his MH, the EF is still higher dps.

There really is very little in it with the damage ranges, the EF is a slightly harder hitting weapon.

I could be wrong, but doesn't run like the wind nados use the attack speed of the main hand?
The axe being faster than a mace would come out as a higher proc for the nados and as said the damage ranges are close enough to not be a greater factor than that.

RLTW uses the dps of the mainhand (not the damage or attack speed, but the actual dps) to calculate the dmg of the tornados. It uses the attack speed of the last weapon used (so if you WW and the last hit is offhand, it uses that AS, if the last hit was mainhand, it uses that AS) but it doesn't change the dmg. If the mainhand means 100k dmg, but attack speed puts it at 5 ticks, then it will tick 5x for 20k per hit. If the mainhand means 100k dmg, but offhand was last hit and causes 10 ticks, it will tick 10x for 10k each, but twice as fast as the previous, so same dmg in the same amount of time.

Faster attack speed is good for WW barbs because of rage generation, but the mainhand and OH will contribute to that pretty evenly to it.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Rudolpho

RLTW uses the dps of the mainhand (not the damage or attack speed, but the actual dps) to calculate the dmg of the tornados. It uses the attack speed of the last weapon used (so if you WW and the last hit is offhand, it uses that AS, if the last hit was mainhand, it uses that AS) but it doesn't change the dmg. If the mainhand means 100k dmg, but attack speed puts it at 5 ticks, then it will tick 5x for 20k per hit. If the mainhand means 100k dmg, but offhand was last hit and causes 10 ticks, it will tick 10x for 10k each, but twice as fast as the previous, so same dmg in the same amount of time.

Faster attack speed is good for WW barbs because of rage generation, but the mainhand and OH will contribute to that pretty evenly to it.

Well, color me educated then.

Thanks, nice explanation.
Reply Quote
So it was sold for 40B or someone payed $7500 Euros? if it was sold for $7500, and on that site that's a TOS violation and both parties will probably be getting a nice hammer for Christmas.

Is selling an item through paypal really against TOS? I see people advertising selling gold through PP all the time on here
Reply Quote
8000 USD?
that's really ... stupid.
Reply Quote
8000 USD?

more like 9700 usd.

i wonder if the original owner who read this may just jump off the cliff when he sold it for 250 euro...lol.
Reply Quote
8000 USD?

So you're jealous then?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]