Diablo® III

patch download

I was just wondering if you can download the patch somewhere on battle.net because i think something got messed up when my power went out and the patch update got deleted or something. it says game is up to date but when i try to log in it says new patch available but this only happened after the power outage took place Any help would be great.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RuHlz,

Try deleting the Diablo III\Updates folder along with two files also in the Diablo III folder. Diablo III.tfil and Diablo III.mfil.

Try the game again after that.
Reply Quote
when i go into the Diablo 3 folder it just has a note document called D3prefs
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RuHlz,

That's not the game folder. You don't want the folder in the My Documents folder.

On the desktop, right click the game icon and select "open file location". That will place you into the Diablo III folder.
Reply Quote
ok. i did that and i am still having the same problem
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RuHlz ,

Could you try what's described in the following two articles please?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-the-battlenet-cache-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
It is working now. Thank you so much.
Reply Quote
What if it contains d3-0-16603-Win-final.MPQ
Reply Quote
what if it contains d3-0-16603-Win-final.MPQ. Should I delete that?
Reply Quote
still not working ,ive done everything you have said and ive even done a full install and it still dont work ......
Reply Quote
Try this, it work for me: Switch your region to EU, you should be able to login (since they still run with the old patch) .After that, log out and switch back to US. The patch should be able to download now :)
Reply Quote
It does not work here. I've got the EU Version, but it does not connect to EU Servers.

Nice patch loop again.

It's not the first "patch" with the patch loop in it...
Reply Quote
If you already have EU version and u simply can't connect, possibly that you are updated with the US patch ( 1.08a or something), which make u can't connect to the EU server anymore (still running with the old 1.08). Idk about how to downgrade your patch though, you might have to wait for EU server to update the patch :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
RuHlz,

Try deleting the Diablo III\Updates folder along with two files also in the Diablo III folder. Diablo III.tfil and Diablo III.mfil.

Try the game again after that.

This also fixed the "failed to download file error" as well

Thanks!
Reply Quote
tried deleting updates, diablo 111 tfil and mfil. It still will not launch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]