Diablo® III

MAD AS HECK AT THIS GAME

i bought the digi copy of D3 and i downloaded it and now i can not play it. there was no way to see if i could play it now, i have wasted my money on a game that dont work. What now?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Kitan,

Are you having a problem installing the game or playing it?

Can you post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste it ALL here.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
That is incorrect. There is a free starter edition available that you can try http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6939568

If you are unable to utilize the technical support resources available on the Knowledge Base, Forums, Ticket system, or Telephone system then you can call Billing to discuss a refund. If this was a recent purchase and there is no play time on the account there should be no difficulty. Contact information is here https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Edit - I see that Omrakos has asked for info. If that does not work then feel free to follow the rest of my advice :)
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 12/3/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Gunny, while nobody disputes that some players have issues, he will be unable to "take the game back". He has a digital edition so he will have to contact Billing at the link I gave him if Omrakos or the other Tech Support resources are unable to assist him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]