Diablo® III

Rate / Critique the DH above you [v. 7]

I suck!
Reply Quote
um your gear looks pretty good a lot better than mine but you could get a new quiver with a skill that you actually use like ele arrow or bola shot
Reply Quote
@ MrLucid72, your gear is good, you can upgrade your amulet. And I like the helm, thinking of upgrading mine to something in that area.
Reply Quote
@DarkWarrior, your gear is very good. I can only think of the shoulder. Maybe a Vile Ward with higher Dex or Vit roll.

Very solid gear! Balance build with good DPS!
Reply Quote
@HondaVtec, Very decent gears.. and well balanced.
I would change Mempo w/ CC.. new (2)Nats w/ boots & Embrace would boost up dps as well w/o loosing stats.
also try Nightstalker instead SS. from my exp, steady dicipline is worth than 30k dps
Reply Quote
@JHB

delicious gears.. sick vile wards, nice +disc dml, chest and soj, insane Calamity.. i bet you have no problem stunlocking ubers on mp10... awesome DH bro, 10/10
Reply Quote
@kkmmnn

looks like ur in exp farm gear, but a+ for setup lol.
Reply Quote
@Pacisfister...nice setup. Maybe a bit more AR, but solid build
Reply Quote
@mrludic72
very good gear, might want to get a more crit chance+vit bracer and investing ina 1.2k dps 2os manti would help out alot but thats about it. very nice gear=]
Reply Quote
I don' t think I know enough about this class to comment on the DH above me.. I would appreciate any advice on my DH though. My gold funds are limited - recently poured a lot into upgrading gems.
Reply Quote
@Dagger

Try and go for a Nat's 2-3 piece set. Also Inna's Chest and Pants would be good and are fairly cheap in price.
Reply Quote
Tastteless... I wouldn't even know what to upgrade on your DH... very nice..enough CC and CD i am impressed with yours.. I need more CC myself but cant find the right items.. i got 10 bucks and a ton of gold to shop with hahaha
Reply Quote
You can get gloves with CC with CD and AS. Same for your bracers can grab some more CC
Reply Quote
Tastteless is what i hope to be one day.
Reply Quote
@SHOGUN You have the right idea here, just most of your pieces are on the lower end of what they can be. I would save up for some innas pants or even depth diggers with lots of vit and dex and 2 os. you could also find an ammy that will up dmg a lot by adding 2 dmg affixes like ias CC or CD and it wont be overly expensive.
Reply Quote
@CashMonay

Well...your DH looks pretty kick A$$. Jealous. Any improvements that you guys can recommend with a 5 Mil budget??

Thanks!
Reply Quote
@Azrael - upgrade your gems and get a new embrace with vit
Reply Quote
@MrLucid72

Solid DH, gl getting to lvl100 paragon.
Reply Quote
@krafty
your witching hour is amazing! overall really good gear and build, its refreshing to see a DH without an xbow. Your attack speed must be nuts.
Reply Quote
@RoboLegs,

um.... I really don't know what to say since everything you have is better than mine haha.
If I must, I would say uh.... try get a rare boot with AR? I managed to get a pair with 220Dex, 120Vit, 5X Physical Res, 68 AR, 12MS for 10mil which im pretty happy with. (to replace my FW :D)

your gloves, ammy, weapon and everything else are just... NICE! almost 180k dps with only archery buff is pretty damn good IMO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]