Diablo® III

Can't connect please help?

I try to logon and it says Error: 33 , please check the server status at Battle.net . So I do and it says everything in the Americas is up and online. So is thier an Issue with my System, or is it Diablo 3 servers? I was playing earlier today and everything was fine before the Server shutdown, can anyone HELP PLEASE ?!?!
Reply Quote
Same problem here, I think the server status page is not correct, I think the servers are still down.
Reply Quote
so maybe a patching problem, or blizzard is just being slow maybe ??
Reply Quote
Same here!!! Waiting.......
Reply Quote
I checked I am in the technical Support forum, and no blizzard employee's have answered this, So I am willing to bet that they're just being slow and lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Well if its anything like WoW... can expect a few extensions... without any notice from blizz... take a 2 hour maint and turn it into a 8-10 hour maint. lol... gg blizz
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:30 AMPosted by RaW
I checked I am in the technical Support forum, and no blizzard employee's have answered this, So I am willing to bet that they're just being slow and lazy.

I don't like how you used they correct "they're" but used an improper apostrophe.
Reply Quote
I've had this experience with Diablo 3 beta, where they kept postponing the downtime every hour until a 2-hour downtime extended into 10 hour downtime. Hopefully the PTR will allow them to test stuff in advance so they don't need to keep the main servers offline.

And oh, the server status page still lists all the servers as online, wonder what's the utility of that page then!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I’m wondering if Blizzard has any idea how furious it makes the community to be given false information regarding what time services will be available. The server status page is clearly absolutely worthless as it incorrectly states that the servers are up, which clearly isn’t the case. If this is the case and Blizzard is just ignoring these posts, this is even worse. Please either change the server status page to actually reflect the server status or update those having connectivity issues to let them know that you are at least aware of the issue. Disrespect for your client base is not something that is appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
honestly the least they could do is give us an update like... "we had an unexpected delay....blah blah blah.... servers should be up by this time...." not that hard. but really dont think they care considering they cant even update a page that shows realm status...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
12/04/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Citizendeath
I’m wondering if Blizzard has any idea how furious it makes the community to be given false information regarding what time services will be available. The server status page is clearly absolutely worthless as it incorrectly states that the servers are up, which clearly isn’t the case. If this is the case and Blizzard is just ignoring these posts, this is even worse. Please either change the server status page to actually reflect the server status or update those having connectivity issues to let them know that you are at least aware of the issue. Disrespect for your client base is not something that is appreciated.

^^ agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau to report your failure to respect your consumers if there is no update regarding this issue by the top of the hour and I strongly encourage the rest of the community to do the same. Clearly the failure to update is an issue of motivation and they need reason to be motivated. Perhaps Blizzard returning to a lower grade with the BBB will motivate them to show some respect for those who fund their enterprise.
Reply Quote
^^ I Agree with this statement as well, so lazy blizzard is.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Gyypsyy

^^ agreed.

double agreed
Reply Quote
FYI: I will contact them as well, great idea !
Reply Quote
I hope all you people get into canoeing accidents.
Maybe even the same one.
Yeah.
I hope you all somehow are canoeing in the same area and a meteor hits you, or Cthulhu rises from his slumber and consumes your souls.

I like coming here when servers are down to see how mad people can get at scheduled maintenance, so that I feel better about my life.
Reply Quote
Every time maintenance is performed and I try to login I get an error message of one type or another and the server winds up being down for an additional hour or two. Tired of coming to the forum EVERY TIME maintenance is done to find out why I can't connect THIS time.
Reply Quote
I came in here just to see if blizz had bothered to give an update and ended up finding a bunch of crybabies that haven't been able to play for 3 hours. Boohoo! Better business bureau because you couldn't play diablo 3 for 3 hours? Seriously? You think that will fly? Good luck with that. It's one of those games that has occasional updates. Deal with it. It sucks that their ETA isn't accurate, but that's life. My guess is that the play servers are up but the battle.net login servers (which aren't listed on the server status page) are not yet running. Take this time to go read a book, look at your kids' faces, rekindle your marriage, or anything else you used to do before video games consumed your life.
Reply Quote
I hope all you people get into canoeing accidents.
Maybe even the same one.
Yeah.
I hope you all somehow are canoeing in the same area and a meteor hits you, or Cthulhu rises from his slumber and consumes your souls.

I like coming here when servers are down to see how mad people can get at scheduled maintenance, so that I feel better about my life.

I feel like I am listening to Peter Griffin when I read this guy's posts.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Ilovelamp
I came in here just to see if blizz had bothered to give an update and ended up finding a bunch of crybabies that haven't been able to play for 3 hours. Boohoo! Better business bureau because you couldn't play diablo 3 for 3 hours? Seriously? You think that will fly? Good luck with that. It's one of those games that has occasional updates. Deal with it. It sucks that their ETA isn't accurate, but that's life. My guess is that the play servers are up but the battle.net login servers (which aren't listed on the server status page) are not yet running. Take this time to go read a book, look at your kids' faces, rekindle your marriage, or anything else you used to do before video games consumed your life.

Some people do all those things, and only have so much time to play the game, and this ruins my plans, so just shut up, with the negativity in my thread. Also why would you stick up for Blizzard when this happens all the time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]