Diablo® III

Can't connect please help?

90 Goblin Death Knight
Sam; once the maintenance window expires the maintenance is no longer scheduled. Be it dealing with investors, board members, or license holders of software, keeping them informed of what is going on and why is of material importance and a sign of respect. Disrespect for consumers is what the BBB was established for. Updating the license holders for the D3 software is what the server status page is for. The server status page being a fraud is not something that the community takes lightly because it is a clear sign of an egregious error or even worse dishonest business providing a service posing as something which it is not.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Citizendeath
Sam; once the maintenance window expires the maintenance is no longer scheduled. Be it dealing with investors, board members, or license holders of software, keeping them informed of what is going on and why is of material importance and a sign of respect. Disrespect for consumers is what the BBB was established for. Updating the license holders for the D3 software is what the server status page is for. The server status page being a fraud is not something that the community takes lightly because it is a clear sign of an egregious error or even worse dishonest business providing a service posing as something which it is not.

tl;dr
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Sam; I think most people in this thread were aware of your difficulties with reading after considering the formatting of your initial post.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure that most people in this thread didn't read it, only saw something that said they can't connect, and jumped in to voice their opinion.

You use a lot of big words
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I wonder why the ATVI stock price is going down this morning. I wonder if it will go up or down once the BBB rating falls as a result of flagrant consumer disrespect.

ATVI‎ - Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ)‎

11.27 -0.05‎ (-0.40%‎)
Dec 4 10:59am ET - Disclaimer
Open: 11.34
High: 11.37
Low: 11.20

Volume: 1,627,702
Avg Vol: 9,918,000
Mkt Cap: 12.53B
Reply Quote
well at least the asia and europe servers are REALLY up and runnin. i think i am gonna go start a new char on one of those...
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:55 AMPosted by RaW
Some people do all those things, and only have so much time to play the game, and this ruins my plans, so just shut up, with the negativity in my thread. Also why would you stick up for Blizzard when this happens all the time

1. If your biggest problem in life is that you can't log into a game, I wish I had your problems. Make different plans for the day. When life gives you lemons, shut up and eat your lemons.
2. This thread is bursting with negativity. You just don't agree with me and that is fine. But it's still a public forum and I don't need your permission to make a statement.
3. I'm not sticking up for blizzard. I think they should give us an update. I'm just not going to call the BBB or jump out a building because I can't play D3 during scheduled maintenance.
Reply Quote
KaneaBelle, You thats a bunch of Bs, The american customers should come first, since it is Mid-day when most people are awake and playing the game.
Reply Quote
4. the game send you the error "you should not log on may occur problem in life"
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Ilovelamp
Some people do all those things, and only have so much time to play the game, and this ruins my plans, so just shut up, with the negativity in my thread. Also why would you stick up for Blizzard when this happens all the time

1. If your biggest problem in life is that you can't log into a game, I wish I had your problems. Make different plans for the day. When life gives you lemons, shut up and eat your lemons.
2. This thread is bursting with negativity. You just don't agree with me and that is fine. But it's still a public forum and I don't need your permission to make a statement.
3. I'm not sticking up for blizzard. I think they should give us an update. I'm just not going to call the BBB or jump out a building because I can't play D3 during scheduled maintenance.

lets be friends.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. Probably an inability to update the page you get directed to for "more information."
Reply Quote
Just once I would LOVE for them to check on thier own work.

I know the defenders will rush to thier side here, so go ahead and flame me on this.

First I'm older then most here so maybe the practice of checking your work before you finish has died, in the past years. In my day Murphy's Law was living large and we trusted in Murphy.

SECOND and most important to the defenders.

Blizzard has other computers to test what plan on doing before they do it "AND" yes they should have a program to simulate server load and log ins
Reply Quote
If anyone decides to quit playing the game, please give me your stuff ?
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:07 AMPosted by RaW
KaneaBelle, You thats a bunch of Bs, The american customers should come first, since it is Mid-day when most people are awake and playing the game.

i don't disagree with you, but at least i am getting to play
Reply Quote
Just once I would LOVE for them to check on thier own work.I know the defenders will rush to thier side here, so go ahead and flame me on this.First I'm older then most here so maybe the practice of checking your work before you finish has died, in the past years. In my day Murphy's Law was living large and we trusted in Murphy.SECOND and most important to the defenders. Blizzard has other computers to test what plan on doing before they do it "AND" yes they should have a program to simulate server load and log ins

Totally agree
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]