Diablo® III

Should I move from 2h to 1h ?

I'm thinking of switching out my build to a build that sustains WOTB (I don't use WOTB atm).

And apparently I would need dual wield to maximize its uptime ?

What kinds of weapons should I be looking to get for a budget of around 8m ?
Reply Quote
View profile
I would spend about 1m on a mace thats around 1k dps with 120+ str and socket. Instead of str you can opt for crit but i find the str has more utility since it gives armor.

With a 1.5aps dagger you can break the 2.5aps breakpoint without changing your other gear. I would get as much str/crit/LS as you can afford with socket. People get hung up on the dps of the OH but it matters less than you think for double tornado. It will drop your paper dps but if you get huge stats, it will be much more effective.
Reply Quote
It depends on if you running WW spec or HoaT
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Bosink
It depends on if you running WW spec or HoaT

preferably WW
Reply Quote
And apparently I would need dual wield to maximize its uptime?

Yes

What kinds of weapons should I be looking to get for a budget of around 8m ?

1100dps Axe with open socket and vit or str for MH = 6 mil

450dps Dagger (or sword) with LS, Crit Damage, Socket, +100vitality for OH = between 1m-10m
Reply Quote
Also you have I make sure your crit chance is 50% or more after buff, cause the fury reg only happens when you crit.
So I'd look for gears with crit chance, atk spd, str and crit dmg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]