Diablo® III

Gold auction house bug

11.24.2012,I just sold immortal king's tribal binding in gold auction house,but got nothing.the transaction said :"processing" and the Amount said:"!","acution is currently under review prior to processing.if a problem is found,an email will be sent to your battle.net acount's email address with additional information"..Hours passed,i got nothing in my emailbox,and got no gold in my account.please ,help!PLEASE!
ORDER ID:1173956461
Edited by chefu1031#1920 on 11/24/2012 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
good luck with that. I put a bid on a ring, the bid failed and it never refunded my 12mil gold.
It's been at least a month if not more since the first ticket I sent in (I waited longer than the times they told me to). The first reply I received said to wait roughly 3 days, and I should have it. Some days past, I didn't have it so I replied, and they replied back saying to wait roughly 5 days.Again, I replied after the time waited, and was told to wait another 5 days. Now, I'm being told they can't do anything with the auction house, I'm just screwed.
Why do they have to go through the auction house? excuses
Reply Quote
thanks for sharing buddy.so wut i should do is waiting&crying.
Reply Quote
ORDER ID: 1193490459
item : PINCER MAYHEM
"acution is currently under review prior to processing.if a problem is found,an email will be sent to your battle.net acount's email address with additional information"

pls help and refund my 80+mil!
Reply Quote
fixed just clear all items in ur "completed" page and then remove all your auction house item, money should refreshed in the "completed page"
Reply Quote
Hi. Having the same problem in the gold AH. How do i clear my "completed" page?
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 03:09 AMPosted by axn1314
fixed just clear all items in ur "completed" page and then remove all your auction house item, money should refreshed in the "completed page"

i tried but nothing happen to me :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You've just got to keeping bugging them on the ticket system, until you get someone competent enough to solve your issue.

You can also try posting in the technical support forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
The Blizzard reps there are pretty helpful, and even if they can't solve your issue, and tell you to put in a support ticket, you can link their response in your ticket to back up the assertion that the ticket team is responsible for fixing your issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]