Diablo® III

Holy Cow, I think this is really good? PC?

Doom Bruiser
Rare Ring
33 int
63 vit
49 Fire Res
45 Res all
6% att. Speed
192 Life on hit

I tried looking on the AH for a similar price but there isn't a single ring on the AH that has all of these attributes lol PC anyone?
Reply Quote
that's no good, sorry
Reply Quote
At all?
Reply Quote
at all u can say its crap :) next time u will get somthing better
Reply Quote
With a ring like that you need something like Crit Dam% and/or Crit chance%, in addition to the att speed% (ias). Jewelery is generally used as a damage booster, and this just doesn't do much. The IAS is nice, but that's not enough to go off of. I hope that explains things a little for you. Don't worry, you should have lots of opportunities to get rings much better than this.

And don't take anything personally on these forums...
Reply Quote
Doom Bruiser
Rare Ring
33 int
63 vit
49 Fire Res
45 Res all
6% att. Speed
192 Life on hit

I tried looking on the AH for a similar price but there isn't a single ring on the AH that has all of these attributes lol PC anyone?

Most of the time when you see items with fire resist and stuff like that you can just "x" that out of the search box because the majority of people don't take that in to consideration. With a ring like that I would take out the fire resis and put life on hit to 0 then search. That will give you a more accurate idea of how much it's worth. You may even need to take off LoH as well if there are none similar.
Edited by Akuru232#1572 on 11/27/2012 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]