Diablo® III

I'm New To Diablo, Got Any Tips For A Newbie?

Thanks
Reply Quote
save/make as much gold as possible on gear until you are lvl 60, everything > 60 is junk

to level fast get a helm with a socket and put ur highest grade ruby inside
Reply Quote
best tip i can give: have fun!

Know that this is a gear based game, and grinding will take time.

1 - 60 was a blast for me, 60 + (paragon) is a different experience, not bad, just different

also, make your own decisions instead of reading all the crap posted on forums about how flawed this and that is. Diablo 3 is a great game. Welcome to the forums :)
Reply Quote
Shoot and loot, shoot and loot.
Reply Quote
Play a Barb, since the real name of this game is Barblo.
Reply Quote
id say if you want to enjoy game.. farm..save and buy ..little by little..
if you want a good.easy start....5 bucks to battle net. buy golds...easy inferno farming right away
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't rush to Level 60.
When you get to 60, don't rush to Paragon 100.
It'll burn you out unless you have infinite reserves of patience.
Have fun, play around with different classes and builds until you find one you like.
When you get tired of that, experiment some more.
Reply Quote
hahaha i got a little evil word gonna say.

your question: I'M NEW TO DIABLO, GOT ANY TIPS FOR A NEWBIE?
my answer: please quit it before you mad in this game.

of coz that is just for fun......well. good luck
Reply Quote
play a barb dude xD
Reply Quote
ya barb is overpowered lol!

but dude try to play not just 1 class, and even DH there're many build / gear setup

try out everything~

and Use only gears that give extra EXP!
Reply Quote
Once you reach level 40s, go the AH and get a strong reduced level requirement weapon. Your road to 60 wont be the same ever. Dont break the bank tho. Happy leveling
Reply Quote
I would suggest you play through normal, nightmare, and hell without using either AH to fully experience the game. I've been playing Hardcore mode lately and had a blast using the blacksmith to craft gear.

Some tips for gearing in the lower difficulties

Level up your Blacksmith and salvage all the useless blue and rare items you find. With the materials you get from salvaging, craft the highest lvl rare weapons available. Crafting a good weapon for the lower difficulties is very easy, crafting good armor is more difficult.

Edit: even though I said to not use the AH in the lower difficulties, I think that selling items that you find for other classes is a great way to add to your funds, as gold is in short supply when you just start out. You can sell armor that has main stat and vit on it for about 5000 gold (e.g., +20 strength +18 vit).

P.S. Softcore prices may be lower.

Edit: Boots and gloves can roll high dex; shoulders and belts can roll high strength; Helms and Gloves roll high int; I think pants can roll high vit. Don't overlook stacking the other stats such as strength and intelligence, especially intelligence as it is the only way to get all resist in the lower difficulties, which matters a lot in Hardcore. ;-)
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 11/27/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]