Diablo® III

Hellfire ring

ah nice, well i will say that both you and LSU in hardcore seem like very nice people. the people who actually love this game i find often help others enjoy it just as much. i used to run a demon hutner help thread, and still give away my SC items from time to time to help people just hitting 60

paragon 94 though damn! congrats bud, stay cool
Reply Quote
Is the hell fire ring really worth it? I mean i see your ring and everyone says its good... But i wouldnt trade it for one of mine let alone lose the set bonus i get from them....

The hell fire ring just doesnt seem worth it.

in regards to my BARB
Edited by GunShy#1939 on 11/27/2012 6:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
wat
Edited by LSUForever11#1395 on 12/6/2012 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nice to know crit isn't overpowered... even though without out everything is not considered good.
Reply Quote
The one my barb is wearing is much, I think ^-^
Reply Quote
i like my hellfire ring. took me 15 tries tou
Reply Quote
Grats on your epic ring. That thing is a beauty
Reply Quote
Thanks man..
Reply Quote

Atra my character is 10x better also my gear no offense just saying brosiden watever.

Bro, you should also notice that he's a hardcore RMAH user... That's the only thing I dislike about rmah. People throw their cash on there to look good on a game and look down on others. Weird world! Congrats though, my STR rings have been crap!
Reply Quote
Ya thanks!!
Reply Quote
Otto yours is nice but mine has perfect as also vit so some could disagree sorry :)!

Axe, DeLQ, stranger to all the three haters I actually carried them on MP8 I did not charge they made rings they were happy I just used their machines that's it.

Atra my character is 10x better also my gear no offense just saying brosiden watever.

Blue thanks!!!!

All my haters thanks, everyone else thanks just thought I would post gotta love the negative attitudes haha!

I literally demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that to not be the case. Lol.

::Edit::

Going to make a guess and state you never actually looked into the d3rwar link... the math's done for you on tDPS and BES scores.
Edited by Atra#1150 on 11/27/2012 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Bro, you should also notice that he's a hardcore RMAH user... That's the only thing I dislike about rmah. People throw their cash on there to look good on a game and look down on others. Weird world! Congrats though, my STR rings have been crap!

Uh, what? lol
Reply Quote
The one in my profile is my 1st :D (sill not a trifecta though xD)
Also... socketed rings? possibly useful for runes in future expansion? If that's the case my HF ring would be sweeeeet :)

also grats OP!
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 11/27/2012 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks. An to Atra ya those sites are outdated I'm over 200k fully buffed I'm always changing gear. Your a hater it's ok thanks Weegee I appreciate it. An yes bro I'm Legit I don't use RMAH an I'm way better lol!
Reply Quote
http://tinypic.com/r/117hd7q/6\

Carried many people crafted so many FINALLY A GG ONE!

GG Indeed =)
Reply Quote
I've stopped trying to craft a ring for my barb. Eleven rings in and not one ring with CC, CD or IAS.
Edited by SpaceCase#1108 on 11/28/2012 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks!
Reply Quote
Thanks Man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]