Diablo® III

Helping barbs gear for FREE

need help http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708412871?page=1#0
Reply Quote
Hello there SoliDalvi!

I'm struggling in act 2 Inferno with my current gear at the moment. With 25m to upgrade is there anything I can start with?

I plan to finish Inferno Act 3 and start Paragon Leveling there so I need a decent setup to do that.

Thanks so much for your time.

for 25 mil ill be able to help you do atleast MP 3. add me in game
Reply Quote
I need advice on what build I should be using now :/ my gear is pretty permanent for the time being, although I would be open to suggestions. This is all from 1.05.. I just re-started the game.
Reply Quote
would love some advice on upgrade ideas

link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheZodiac-1330/hero/24132682
Reply Quote
Comrades of the 1st legion of the Russian People's Army would never have done it without SOLIDAVI!!!!!! raaaahhhhh!!!! .. Seriously, great advice...

Thanks
Reply Quote
Fresh 60 barb. No gear. 170M gold budget. Looking to go WW. Any gear advice would be wonderful.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Fresh 60 barb. No gear. 170M gold budget. Looking to go WW. Any gear advice would be wonderful.

Thanks.

add me in game guys much easier to answer your questions there.
Reply Quote
Passed him 60m to gear my WW barb up lets see how it goes.

My goal is to do >MP 5 farming as well as hit level 100 PL. But I'll be focusing on the PL first before attempting > MP 5 ofc.
Edited by Findmucking#6369 on 1/25/2013 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
He just completed my budget of 60m. I have to say I'm really happy with the result. I'm farming way safer/faster in Inferno Act 3. Never once was I close to dying. This build of mine can be used until MP 5 which I have yet to try.

So thank you so much SoLiDAlvi for your help. Cheers mate.
Reply Quote
can u help me i only have 500k gold lol. im not lvl 60 yet (2 more lvl) i have like no resist i dont know what to get for barbs because im kinda new to it. It would be cool to get some gear
Reply Quote
I attempted gearing up my barb... but I think i failed pretty astoundingly.. Can someone help me out? All I want to do is to be able to grind out the Paragon Levels.. and get to 100 as fast as I can.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ElMascot-1160/hero/15510716
Edited by ElMascot#1160 on 1/26/2013 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
eimascot check out my barb

also you have to have a belt with lifesteal.... lamenation or ik

try to replace your belt and amulet
i like butcher cycle as mainhand and ef as offhand
Reply Quote
also put emeralds into your weapons always
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/jushwa-1369/hero/24337006

would like a help too. i think im stuck and i dont know what to upgrade. wanted to grind to reach 100 fast enough. thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thanks for the Help SoLidAlvi! With his help I am now easily cruising MP10!
Reply Quote
welp... followed some advice.. and improved a great deal... have about 15 Mil left.. is it possible for me to get from 83K to 100+K DPS?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ElMascot-1160/hero/15510716
Reply Quote
welp... followed some advice.. and improved a great deal... have about 15 Mil left.. is it possible for me to get from 83K to 100+K DPS?

should be easy i shud think.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 09:35 AMPosted by ElMascot

Hmm...

Your barb seems to be very unbalanced. 54% life increase however very little base vit to take advantage of the percent? I'm guessing if you changed out even two of the gems for amethyst each gem would give you some ridiculous amount of vit.

Also with your current XP build are you able to maintain fury? Your lack of crit chance makes it look like you would bottom out A LOT on fury... T or F?

I feel as if you could benefit greatly from reading PhatPho's thread on budget gearing barbarians. You have some glaring holes in your build. Prioritizing cc, as, and cd will be your friend. Probably in that order with str, vit, and ar wherever you can get it.

That Ammy is probably a good place to start.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Prisus

Hmm...

Your barb seems to be very unbalanced. 54% life increase however very little base vit to take advantage of the percent? I'm guessing if you changed out even two of the gems for amethyst each gem would give you some ridiculous amount of vit.

Also with your current XP build are you able to maintain fury? Your lack of crit chance makes it look like you would bottom out A LOT on fury... T or F?

I feel as if you could benefit greatly from reading PhatPho's thread on budget gearing barbarians. You have some glaring holes in your build. Prioritizing cc, as, and cd will be your friend. Probably in that order with str, vit, and ar wherever you can get it.

That Ammy is probably a good place to start.

just for the record i did not gear this guy
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:36 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi
just for the record i did not gear this guy

LMAO!

NOT GUILTY says the jury!

You crack me up Sol...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]