Helping barbs gear for FREE

01/28/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Prisus
just for the record i did not gear this guy

LMAO!

NOT GUILTY says the jury!

You crack me up Sol...

=D
Reply Quote
My gear is odd i know i dont want LoH but LS is very expensive.

I need some direction, I feel I have that direction just from reading forums but personal advise would be great

Ik chest and possibly gloves? I think the chest would be a good investment

I run mp4s but its not as fast as mp3, i think gold find is good I seem to earn more with it than waiting for some random 10m legendary to pop

anyways any help with next piece to get for sure or jewelery fix would be awesome
Reply Quote
Hey I would love some help to upgrade my gear. I have an 80mil budget right now playing as a WW barb and I'm not sure what to buy. Help would be much appreciated!
Edited by Kangie#1772 on 1/29/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would also appreciate any insight on my gear. i have roughly 30 mil for upgrades. From reading here i believe i'm going in the right direction for a WW build.
Reply Quote
I need help on gear upgrade. As long can do uber mp10 ;)
Reply Quote
Would you mind adding me and giving me a few minutes of your time later this evening? I'm an over the road trucker and don't play much, and am looking for a bit of guidance and a point in the right direction so I can gear myself without wasting much time or money.

As far as gold, I only have about 240k. Gave everything to a couple friends when I started CDL school a while back.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Would you mind adding me and giving me a few minutes of your time later this evening? I'm an over the road trucker and don't play much, and am looking for a bit of guidance and a point in the right direction so I can gear myself without wasting much time or money.

As far as gold, I only have about 240k. Gave everything to a couple friends when I started CDL school a while back.

Thanks.

sure just add me
Reply Quote
Have to say thanks again for the help. Still have a long way to go in terms of gear, but your definitely helped smooth things over for me.
went from struggling on MP 1, to being able to do MP3-4 fairly efficiently ^_^
Reply Quote
Added and looking forward to some tips on what to look for on AH.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the hook-up and the pointers man. Went from stumbling and bumbling on mp1 to cruising on mp5-6.
Edited by Ironhand75#1936 on 2/2/2013 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
is your service still available. im at a stand still with my barb i had pushed myself to 130k dps but everyone says 2 1handers where more effective then a skorn. so now i dropped down to 91 non buffed.i have a 170m budget and was looking to up my dps. cause no matter what i buy it isnt working. dnice1984#1453 is my tag. im on most of the day and night. thanks in advance and no worries if you are unavailable !
Edited by dnice1984#1453 on 2/4/2013 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 08:25 PMPosted by dnice1984
is your service still available. im at a stand still with my barb i had pushed myself to 130k dps but everyone says 2 1handers where more effective then a skorn. so now i dropped down to 91 non buffed.i have a 170m budget and was looking to up my dps. cause no matter what i buy it isnt working. dnice1984#1453 is my tag. im on most of the day and night. thanks in advance and no worries if you are unavailable !

just add me ing ame. i take time but ill be able to help u
Reply Quote
I have a full barb set for sale if anyone is interested. add me in game Dypfla01#1664
Reply Quote
66 Pandaren Monk
need help gearing me and my brothers barb for exp/farm in high MP or Ubers.
200m budget for each, gear sets can be identical
thansk for help you can contact ingame if you'd like to help!
@ two2js#1916
Reply Quote
hey i'm stuck on my gear atm. i have decent gear but was just wondering if anyone can help me upgrade. i currently only have 11m but maybe someone can help me find a deal out there.
Reply Quote
@ two2js#1916

add me please
Reply Quote
@ two2js#1916

add me please

sorry to say hopfully i didnt waste your time but i am about broke atm i bought some upgrades being impatient
Reply Quote
Thank you very much for all your help.
Reply Quote
count me in, i just hit 60 and im getting crushed in inferno :(
Reply Quote
would you offer items for sale at lower cost to a mediocre barb such as myself?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]