Diablo® III

Helping barbs gear for FREE

02/07/2013 10:04 AMPosted by DWCMakabelli
would you offer items for sale at lower cost to a mediocre barb such as myself?

just get em for free from Lord Zeus thread
Reply Quote
Hi SoLiDAlvi,

Can you provide some advice on how to upgrade my barb to an end-gamish DW HOTA Barb build (MP-10 uber solo-able, ideally)? I've read so many forum posts with conflicting information that I figure I should just ask somebody.

Profile shown below, sans some gems b/c using them on other characters:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Carnac-1372/hero/24913211

Budget-wise should be 1-2billion. Is an end-gamish HOTA DW barb upgrade doable for me?
Edited by Carnac#1372 on 2/7/2013 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
I will definitely take some advice when you have the time. I assume you're pretty slammed
Reply Quote
Hi SoLiDAlvi,

Can you provide some advice on how to upgrade my barb to an end-gamish DW HOTA Barb build (MP-10 uber solo-able, ideally)? I've read so many forum posts with conflicting information that I figure I should just ask somebody.

Profile shown below, sans some gems b/c using them on other characters:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Carnac-1372/hero/24913211

Budget-wise should be 1-2billion. Is an end-gamish HOTA DW barb upgrade doable for me?

DW gearing is more expensive than going skorn with HOTA/Rend. However 1.5-2b should be viable for MP 10 DW/HOTA. the thing is if you wanna focus on DW and HOTA you will also need a high dps Offhand. which will cost aalot. If you were just focusing on DTWW this would not be the case and 1.5b would be enough.
Reply Quote
Ok so fairly new to playing a barb as you can see, I have a few pieces, not sure if they are good or not. At this point I am not even sure the best set up to play. If and or when you have the time, any gear / skill set up advice would be greatly appreciated
Reply Quote
Thanks so much man! Got my damage up from 80k to 111k with about a 30mil budget. You're awesome!
Reply Quote
Vouch for SoLiDAlvi, helped me getting to mp5 with the budget I had!!
Reply Quote
Hi, I'm fairly new at my Barb and could I just have some advice on my current Barb? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)
Reply Quote
Vouching for SoLiDAlvi, helped my re-gear my barb from scratch, replaced everything but my shoulders and gloves with my small budget.

Really quick too!
Reply Quote
heey guys...
just dinged 60 with my barb
first char.. have about 400k (lolz)
so anything (items, advice, very low budget gearing) would be appriciated
Reply Quote
hi, im new and i been tryin to learn on how to gear through reading. but sometimes information on the forum can be a little overwhelming
any tips on gearing would be appreciated. thanks!
Reply Quote
Solid -- I was unable to add you in game for some reason. I wanted to chat about my gearing and what I should be looking for next.
Reply Quote
Could do with some help.
Trying to build a PVP barb with Weapon Throw
Mainly concentrating on ranged reduction, and some cc duration reduction on the helm and litany

I think it is quite good, considering its a low - medium end budget build
But would appreciate some advice

-4 weapon throw 30% SoJ, are too expensive
Similarly with cd/as IK irons (with higher dps than my 250str irons) are too expensive
As well as All Resists in place of Phy Resist on BT pants, boots and irons
Edited by blurrycloud#6374 on 2/24/2013 6:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey guys looking for some gear help. I have a 185M budget and have no idea what to buy anymore. I also have a Tal Rasha chest and trifecta gloves but I need the resist all from IK's right now. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]