Diablo® III

Helping barbs gear for FREE

Big vouch for SoLiDAlvi.
Reply Quote
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:26 PMPosted by acrimonious
Big vouch for SoLiDAlvi.

=D
Reply Quote
Vote up for SoLiDAlvi. He is awesome. I can go mp3 now, great. Only cost 3.7 mil.
Reply Quote
Any advice on my best item to upgrade next?
thanks!
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 10:01 PMPosted by SoLiDAlvi
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Reply Quote
PLease help me make my barb better. I am unsure if echo fury and a 2nd weapon offhand would be better than the skorn.. I realize, that would be more ticks with tornado = more fury and life leech. Any recommendations on my left ring ?
Reply Quote
b16a#6585 on a real tight budget to. any help would be appreciated
Reply Quote
Not a tight budget,
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 12:31 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi
Reply Quote
He was EXTREMELY helpful and patient with me on my search of weapons. I was debating between str skorn with life leech vs dual wield and i went dual wield. I ended up going with DW and it is a blast! i just want to thank you again
Reply Quote
bump for later. I will be on tonight and have a 100m budget. im aware that my OH is a little slow but the stats are pretty great. looking to gear my barbie better. i will add you tonight
Reply Quote
Bump for solidalvi. He was very helpful and got my ww barb on the right track. He showed me how to properly use my skills and went to the ah to select some good items to buy. I wish he helped me sooner!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
this guy helps wonders. very good and very knowledgeable. helps me with the small budget that i have and i can see a world of difference in my performance. well done solid
Reply Quote
Vouch this man 100% He gives great advice and analyzes your gear and makes purchases and suggestions to optimize your dps and survivability, or whatever your goals are. I will use him again when I get more gold! +1
Reply Quote
Totally looking for some in game advice sometime.
Reply Quote
Honest to god, SoLiDAlvi has made my experience on Diablo a lot more enjoyable. I began to think I could barely do MP2, but he managed to help me achieve MP3 in a fast speed. He helped me find amazing deals for my MH, and my OH which have been working really well! If anyone needs help with their barb, go to this guy! He's very kind and knows what he's talking about. Even offered to let me use his weapons, and even bought my weapons for me! Very mature, and respectful as well, definitely going to him for my next upgrades. You will not be disappointed!!!
Edited by BlindShots#1578 on 11/28/2012 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey SoLiDAlvi! I need help upgrading my barbarian gear. I currently have only 3 million that I have pretty much farmed myself and was wondering what I should upgrade. Could you please give me some advice because i'm not too sure what to drop at the moment
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 12:31 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi
Reply Quote
OMG, that was so much fun! SoLiDAlvi took care of me. Helped me shop. Boosted my DPS by almost double. He even trusted me enough to buy a super hot item for me instead of waiting for me to find it.

And even tested the build and showed me how to play the build. For a rookie like me, that was amazing! Super fun times. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]