Diablo® III

Helping barbs gear for FREE

By the way, we didn't spend all of my money, and he figured there was no way that I could handle MP5/6, but we went for it, mission accomplished. Super awesome!
Reply Quote
have 75m to spend, what's my next gear piece? shooting for 200k end goal
Reply Quote
Hey dude, really cool what your doing. I'm pretty new to diablo and barb is the only class i've played, but atm I'm trying to sell all my gear off hopefully I should have a 200m+ budget. From the vouches it seems like your really good at this :)
Reply Quote
Vouching for this guy. He knows his stuff and went through and picked out stuff for my budget. After everything was all said and done he explained why he bought each piece. He even was nice enough to answer my questions as we went along. He found a really cheap IK belt and tricked me telling me to hurry and buy and that it was gone. Tricky guy bought it himself to give to me! I told him I wanted to give him some kind of tip but graciously declined the offer and told me it was incentive to leave some money leftover so I had money to give to him.

Really awesome guy.
Reply Quote
K I think you can see my gear now... What do ya think I should upgrade. Only have 3.5 mill at the moment
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 12:31 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Reply Quote
i think Apakks gear once updates is a good idea of what you can get for 250m. He did some get nice deals tho. his gear is prob worth 300. We started from scratch and went up where he is at right now.

i also had fun gearing a HC character for 10m. and hes really liking what hes doing right now. Keep in mind the HC AH is way way different in pricing. VIT and EHP stats are much more expensive. once he posts ill give his profile name for reference
Edited by SoLiDAlvi#1156 on 11/28/2012 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
This guy is a total ledgand, the first hc ww barb hes helped. and he got me going really good on a really low budget.much respect man, thank you
Reply Quote
I'm looking for 150K DPS unbuffed with 700 AR - Should I go CC/CD or IAS?
I can get Vitality back to 40K fairly easily with +120 that's no worry.
Should I just look for a higher trifecta Ammy with AR then? Or go for specific gear items? Anything around 500M.

About My Barb
I keep Fury up with Battle Rage so that I can perma WOTB with 9% LS.
I don't use WW, just Frenzy and Nado's.
Because I don't use Dash/Leap/WW I need the Knock-Back on Revenge to get me out of tight spaces.

Edit: I know my boots are garbage, I have far better ones but it doesn't greatly affect my DPS (still ~125,000)

x2 Edit: Sorry no EF mainhand suggestion please. I tried it & I really don't like chasing monsters.
Edited by Hi5#1686 on 11/29/2012 6:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just a quick question, SoliDAvi, how good i an IK chest that if I had it, I wound not need to worry about the chest anymore, sth like yours (with 150+ str and 200+ vit)?
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 12:31 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Reply Quote
Still asking for pointers.
Reply Quote
@ooglie

for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Edited by SoLiDAlvi#1156 on 11/29/2012 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
ok
Reply Quote
before I bother asking for your help. How much should I raise?
Reply Quote
Hey.... you responded to a thread I had earlier in the week.... told me to add you and i have tried twice but not sure what happened.... anyways would still be interested in your ideas... ended up picking up a couple of weapons yesterday.... just wondering if i am heading in the right direction.... :)
Reply Quote
Solid helped me go from mp6 to mp8 viable, I reccomend utilizing his expertise and knowledge for sure. Not only did he sit down with me and tell me what to improve, he actually helped me scour the auction house for cheap upgrades. Thank you again solid :) And I plan on hitting you up very soon when its weapon upgrade time.
Reply Quote
@sharky use the battletag SoLiDAlvi#1156 when adding me

i havnt received your request
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]