Diablo® III

Helping barbs gear for FREE

thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Reply Quote
Helpful, and fast.
Reply Quote
Great guy, helped me out and explained a lot to me since I haven't played for a couple of months.
Reply Quote
Looks nice Taylor, one thing I would recommend, also would encourage Solid to start recommending is instead of using Bash with Instigation use the Punish rune instead. Your still recieving 8 fury per swing and I believe 8% Dps per stack can stack 3 times, is much more effective than gaining an Extra 4 fury per swing. Its usually an estimate of 20-35k Dps depending on your current stats. Also Overpower with Killing spree, the extra crit will not only increase your Dps but also increase your Fury generation greatly.

Also everyone who is Able to, start migrating away from using any defensive skills such as Warcry. Passives such as tough as nails is fine to use though, if your stacking extra armor on your gear. But overall you want to get all your defensive stats and Ehp from your gear and use skills only to maximize Dps.
Edited by DBoy187#1339 on 12/1/2012 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Looks nice Taylor, one thing I would recommend, also would encourage Solid to start recommending is instead of using Bash with Instigation use the Punish rune instead. Your still recieving 8 fury per swing and I believe 8% Dps per stack can stack 3 times, is much more effective than gaining an Extra 4 fury per swing. Its usually an estimate of 20-35k Dps depending on your current stats. Also Overpower with Killing spree, the extra crit will not only increase your Dps but also increase your Fury generation greatly.

Also everyone who is Able to, start migrating away from using any defensive skills such as Warcry. Passives such as tough as nails is fine to use though, if your stacking extra armor on your gear. But overall you want to get all your defensive stats and Ehp from your gear and use skills only to maximize Dps.

well the maestro has spoken. I shall start recommending bash with punish now. its usually when new players are starting off they dont know how to ww properly and use their tornadoes. So they have problems keeping up fury which is why i recommend bash with instigation! and spot on about warcry i tell everyone to move off that to overpower!
Edited by SoLiDAlvi#1156 on 12/1/2012 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
HI there~
i have around 100M currently and would like to upgrade my barb.
may i know which parts of it is the most crucial for me to shoot up higher in dps?
i am currently thinking about upgrading my weapon gems to the strongest for now.
any more ideas?

Thanks
Reply Quote
Thanks Solid and Dboy :)
Currently running Hota/Rend.
Would like to incorporate weapon throw in the build or ww :)
What would be more efficient with my current gear? :)
Any reccomendation for gear upgrade with a budget of around 60m?
Thanks and Kudos!
Reply Quote
Not sure what to get, really low budget ;(
Reply Quote
Hey there, Could use help or advise. I can farm Inferno act 4 reg and ML1. My luck stinks and all I ever seem to get is gold. Nothing I'm wearing was found. Ya I understand the concept of bartering with things you don't need for things you do, but I don't ever get anything. Maybe the odd thing worth 20-50k....
SO it's been slow.
I tried ML3 and got completely shredded on the first chains/arcane champ pack I ran into, so I definitely have alot of gearing up to do. I thought it was pretty cool to solo act 4 inferno and/or wimsy NP, then got humbled trying ML3 lol.
My profile isn't updating my build correctly it seems. I am not WWing with Beserker Rage passive, that'd be dumb.
Edited by DamageInc#1846 on 12/2/2012 3:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
A solid vouch for SoLiDAlvi

As a casual gamer who can't clock in that many hours, you did an awesome job with my tiny budget and made it a whole lot more fun
Reply Quote
Hey man just looking to see what the next biggest upgrade for me would be. Only have about 5mil to spend tho :(

I can do MP2-3. But MP4 is when things start to get tricky.
Edited by BearCub87#1808 on 12/2/2012 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Could you help me,whats the best upgrade for me for 35M budget?thanks a lot
Reply Quote
Hello,

Just started playing D3 again. Leveled my bard and been running mp1 casually. Got lucky on a drop and made some gold.

I have about 70m to spend.

Looking for some suggestions on what would be best to upgrade first.

ww/nado DW prefered.

Thanks !
Reply Quote
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there

ALSO for the next couple of days i will be slow in responding. i have exams for the next 2 weeks so i will not be taking many requests. after that though ill be free
Reply Quote
Big, Big props to SoliDalvi. He's AWESOME!!!!

I didn't have a huge budget, but he did something amazing with what I had, I could barely handle some elite packs before, now I'm blowing through stuff quick.

I'm completely and utterly satisfied hahaha...
Reply Quote
advice on my current gear....only have 12mil left now after slowly upgrading what I have...thanks for ur time
Reply Quote
good luck on your exam bro. and thanks for accepting my friend request.

if somewhat you got free time, please help my barb :))

thanks.
Reply Quote
Good guy with a good knowledge, and good speaking..
He was explaining to me about WW build, and show me how to use it,, he's like a doctor in D3..
he gave u instructions and the details about the equip that he got from our budget,, and all of it make sense...

i'll be back for another upgrade broo!
Reply Quote
hey guys,

First of all let me just say that i think you guys are doing a great job here and im sure everyone really appreciates it.

I was just wondering if you could have a look at my gear and suggest some upgrades please!? I have about 90mill to spend. Also switch between a skorn and dw sometimes.. im at about 114k dps while dw but it doesnt seem do regen my fury any faster then my skorn that does 165k unbuffed!? What an i doing wrong? i was thinking of getting a new 1 hand wep with os and over 1100 dmg?

Any help would be much appreciated..
Reply Quote
SUPERR BIGGG VOUCH FOR SoLiDAlvi...

he just help me upgrade the EHP of my barb.. now my barb's life is regen like crazy and i can sustain 95% of the elite pack, except RD..

DPS also upgraded a bit, but mostly my gear is under going a big upgrade and all within my budget.. his advice is make sense and logic..

You can trust this bro..

Thanks a lot bro..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]