Diablo® III

Helping barbs gear for FREE

bump
Reply Quote
i have 1 bil now, and i want to update my Bar DPS to 200k, can u help me with it??
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AsianMafia-1169/hero/4957759
Reply Quote
I sent you a friend request - I'm looking for help to gear my Barb for HOTA in higher MPs. Budget is around 30m right now.
Reply Quote
Hey, I have absolutely no gold right now, but plan on spending about 10-20 mil on my next item. Any suggestions on what I should get?

Edit: I'm currently in my MF gear and at work. I will try to change it so my profile shows my actual gear :P
Edited by Doomherald#1865 on 12/28/2012 4:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Don't have my gear set yet but I will vouch for SoLiDAlvi! Awesome guy! Really enjoys what he does and I look forward to seeing what he does with my gold =).
Reply Quote
another thumbs up for SoLiDAlvi. showed me the error of my ways. playing is much more fun now.
Reply Quote
People are paying a guy who has 128K damage on a Barb (extremely low) millions of gold so that he can gear them?

Look how crappy his own gear is. Look how low his resistances, look how low his DPS. This guy is garbage, so how good could his advice be?

This is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
TO ASIAN MAFIA, who asks: "I have 1 bil now, and i want to update my Bar DPS to 200k, can u help me with it??"

This is easy.

#1) Get rid of your shield. It's completely and totally unnecessary, and does not in any way help you survive better in MP10. A really good Barb does not need that.

#2) Replace it with a 1H weapon (any kind will do, honestly) with at least 60 crit damage native, an open socket, preferably 100 or more strength. Buy the weapon with the most DPS that you can afford or want to spend (preferably a fast one). You might not even need to spend 200 million gold. Put a radiant star emerald in that bad boy and you might already be at 200K DPS. If you can get a STR/CD/Open Socket Echoing Fury, this is where it would go.

#3) Replace your Leorics with a proper ring. Put the Leorics on your Enchantress instead, and it will give you 5% more EXP. Combined with your followers Hellfire, you will now have a healthy 12% more EXP, permanently. If the weapon didn't get you to 200K by itself, a 4.5%+ CC, 8+% IAS, Average Damage ring with it will. (aka, buy a strength/max IAS unity, or get yourself a rare with a lot less average damage but with some CD as well).

Boom, done. And I'm not charging you 100 million for the service.
Edited by tiger#1793 on 1/4/2013 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
People are paying a guy who has 128K damage on a Barb (extremely low) millions of gold so that he can gear them?

Look how crappy his own gear is. Look how low his resistances, look how low his DPS. This guy is garbage, so how good could his advice be?

This is ridiculous.

You ever think for a moment that maybe.... just maybe... he is testing something out? or at the very least that was his farming gear? (which is isn't as I have seen that...) I assure you that you did not see his regular gear...... connect your brain to your fingers and think for a moment before you respond to something like this..... can't understand why people here feel the need to respond this way on something that has no affect on their game....... sad... really sad...
Reply Quote
hehe thanks sharky. this is my MP 0 farming gear tiger :)

tiger i initially started this service free. I think ive only geared two people for the fee since i've been moving and had little chance to play except for some intermittent online sessions where i try to help people for the time i am on by posting on their threads.

the reason i started charging people was because it was taking time away from my farming and i made no where near the gold i usually do these past 2 months cuz i was helping people instead of farming.

i still help people with low budgets and dont charge them since most of them cant afford it. i hope you can be a bit more positive and contribute to this community as many other barbs do.
Edited by SoLiDAlvi#1156 on 1/5/2013 2:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
guess who's back
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 06:57 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi
guess who's back

lulz I've gone the way of the little girl barb.

Rend N' Run.

:(

Dueling won't be the same now and I don't want 5P-IK + 300th + -5 SoJ for WT.
Edited by FeRMi#1453 on 1/23/2013 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
guess who's black

President Obama.

>:D
Reply Quote
guess who's back

lulz I've gone the way of the little girl barb.

Rend N' Run.

Dueling won't be the same now and I don't want 5P-IK + 300th + -5 SoJ for WT.

I TOLD YOU

01/23/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Uberjager
guess who's black

President Obama.

>:D

NO. lame
Edited by SoLiDAlvi#1156 on 1/23/2013 7:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

NO. lame

Reply Quote
I TOLD YOU

1st release of PTR dueling was like this to me:

http://seemslegit.com/image/1721.jpg

Now it's like this:

http://www.fightlikeagirlclub.com/official-gear/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/253x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/a/magnet_rectangle_flagc_logo.jpg

*no sexism*
Edited by FeRMi#1453 on 1/23/2013 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey I need help. but at the same token I dont have any gold a.t.m.
Im gonna do some more grinding and probally add a couple bucks soon to my account

If u want to add me its Mushroomhead#1166
I can also pay/donate for bearing with me

Hows 5mil sound?
Reply Quote
Hey I need help. but at the same token I dont have any gold a.t.m.
Im gonna do some more grinding and probally add a couple bucks soon to my account

If u want to add me its Mushroomhead#1166
I can also pay/donate for bearing with me

Hows 5mil sound?

just add me in game! i dont need gold. ide be happy to help you out. i like gearing/building characters.
Reply Quote
Hello there SoliDalvi!

I'm struggling in act 2 Inferno with my current gear at the moment. With 25m to upgrade is there anything I can start with?

I plan to finish Inferno Act 3 and start Paragon Leveling there so I need a decent setup to do that.

Thanks so much for your time.
Edited by Findmucking#6369 on 1/24/2013 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
Friend request sent.

wasnt sure if Alvi was with a L or a 1 so sent two! lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]