Diablo® III

Confirmed after hundreds of hours of playing

MP0 is the way to go in terms of farming, more legendaries and golds for sure, most efficient!
Reply Quote
Why not go to mp1? Even in act 3 (mp0) all of the trash and elites aren't lvl 63, so they can drop lower end loot. Mp 1 fixes that.
Reply Quote
False.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Killxswitch
Why not go to mp1? Even in act 3 (mp0) all of the trash and elites aren't lvl 63, so they can drop lower end loot. Mp 1 fixes that.

Citation needed.
Reply Quote
MP2-3 for me... extra chance of bonus items and higher MF for nearly the same speed...
Reply Quote
mp1 is much better imo
Reply Quote
MP4 for me. sweet spot
Reply Quote
It really depends on your build and paragon level. If you can do MP1+ easily it's better.
Edited by Zymurgeist#1185 on 11/29/2012 12:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
MP 3 or 4 for farming because you have higher MP level, MP4 or 5 for keys
Edited by mdk2#6214 on 11/29/2012 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Posted by Killxswitch

Citation needed.

It's true. In MP1 and above, all monsters become Lvl 63 and all items, even Lvl 58, are capable of rolling Lvl 63 stats. Look back at the comments made by the CMs around the time of 1.0.5's release.
Reply Quote
i am sick of threads like this!

because its not true...

What MP is the best for you ONLY depends on your dps, nothing else.

i am at 211 k dps unbuffed atm.

so OP tell me why should i play MS0 when i can kill the monsters on MS4 in the same time as on MS0?

can you answer me that?
Reply Quote
I have 228% bonus exp, from follower with hellfire and leorics signet, my hellfire, 31% in helm, and 75% from 5 stack. I usually farm on mp6 because elite packs take under 30 secs, and you have 60% bonus exp more base exp and extra drops. so mp6 actually gives me 365% more exp, since the base is 60% higher. With lower mps i have harder time managing fury and can make me slower at times without sprint. You're right it's about efficency, but everyones sweet spot is different.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 01:16 AMPosted by Heisenberg

You have been misinformed. The only time that "jump" in item drops happen is in act 1 and act 2 on monster 1. Pretty much, act 1 and 2 are brought up to same ilvl drops as act 3 already is (which is the highest without any monster power).

Putting act 1 on mp1 is smart, but putting act 3 on mp1 is where you only benefit from the slight differences between the monster power system.

Once you are in a position where your abilities are one shooting monster, playing past mp0 in act 3 is not the most efficient way to farm / level.
Wrong. In Act 3 not all Monsters are lvl 63.
Reply Quote
i cant find the thread but blues have staight said, all monsters in act 3 inferno and up are lvl 63
*edit* found the link

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005430513?page=2#21
Edited by Mrfrodough#1629 on 11/29/2012 1:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Mrfrodough
i cant find the thread but blues have staight said, all monsters in act 3 inferno and up are lvl 63

I wonder because it feels like i get waaaay more exp in act 3 on mp1 than on mp0. More than just the little extra exp from monsterpower.

Even so a blue posted that, they sometimes give wrong informations too.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 02:00 AMPosted by frisch

I wonder because it feels like i get waaaay more exp in act 3 on mp1 than on mp0. More than just the little extra exp from monsterpower.

Even so a blue posted that, they sometimes give wrong informations too.
No, Grimiku is not wrong. This is something that we've been continuously pounding into people's heads for a long time, since patch 1.0.5 was launched. All monsters in Act 3 are mlvl 63. This means that every item that rolls is 63 affixes.

The reason why it feels that you get more XP in MP1 is because MP1 gives you a 10% bonus EXP boost where MP0 gives you none. But if it's XP you're after, you're supposed to use Cain Set, Leoric's Ring, Hellfire Ring along with a Ruby in helm to compensate. You don't need ALL of those, just 1 combined with gem.
Reply Quote
i am sick of threads like this!

because its not true...

What MP is the best for you ONLY depends on your dps, nothing else.

i am at 211 k dps unbuffed atm.

so OP tell me why should i play MS0 when i can kill the monsters on MS4 in the same time as on MS0?

can you answer me that?

Actually dummy you also depend on your defense too.
Try mp6 with less than 400 ar and 4k armor. don't care what your dps is, you'll get 1 shot over and over.

You can't kill mp4 the same rate you do 0. Just a lie. Maybe you're just super leet and crit for 10m right?

I love dumb people you made me smile today :)
Thank you.
Reply Quote
MP 0~2 are the same for me.
Reply Quote
chuck norris would beg to disagree. all mp level is too gay for him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]