Diablo® III

Confirmed after hundreds of hours of playing

i am sick of threads like this!

because its not true...

What MP is the best for you ONLY depends on your dps, nothing else.

i am at 211 k dps unbuffed atm.

so OP tell me why should i play MS0 when i can kill the monsters on MS4 in the same time as on MS0?

can you answer me that?

Actually dummy you also depend on your defense too.
Try mp6 with less than 400 ar and 4k armor. don't care what your dps is, you'll get 1 shot over and over.

You can't kill mp4 the same rate you do 0. Just a lie. Maybe you're just super leet and crit for 10m right?

I love dumb people you made me smile today :)
Thank you.

you make me smile too ....bloody noob :)

what do you want to tell me? maybe that a player who makes 200+ k dps has no defense and low ar??? show me one player in that dps range who dont cares about defense, you wont find him.
do we play in different worlds?

so when i am in berserk, an thats most of time... i am doing about 290 k dps...

the monsters at mp4 die in about the same time as if i do it on mp0

if you cant do that in the same time with your 200+ dps barb, then i would say, learn to play him, lol noob
Reply Quote

Try mp6 with less than 400 ar and 4k armor. don't care what your dps is, you'll get 1 shot over and over.

You can't kill mp4 the same rate you do 0. Just a lie. Maybe you're just super leet and crit for 10m right?

Thank you.

you make me smile too ....bloody noob :)

what do you want to tell me? maybe that a player who makes 200+ k dps has no defense and low ar??? show me one player in that dps range who dont cares about defense, you wont find him.
do we play in different worlds?

so when i am in berserk, an thats most of time... i am doing about 290 k dps...

the monsters at mp4 die in about the same time as if i do it on mp0

if you cant do that in the same time with your 200+ dps barb, then i would say, learn to play him, lol noob

please make a video of your barb clearing mp4 alk run in 7 minutes. TY
Reply Quote
View profile
Mp1 gives 6-8% per run from pLv80-95 (with only HF ring). Mp2 gives 4-6% per run from pLv96-100 (with HF ring and Leoric-29%). Used a variation of Alkaizer route (13-15min/run).
Edited by LethalSeraph#1714 on 11/29/2012 6:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
I would like to see that vid as well.
Reply Quote
Even with 210k DPS and non stop archon mode MP1 is alot better than MP2. You still kill much faster, some ppls are full of !@#$ here or they really have 300-500k DPS.

And also runspeed buff from shrine is nearly a waste on higher MP, it just really shines in low MP.

MP1 is the way to go, maybe 2 if you have really high dps like 300-500k but whatever is fun to you.

Lvld from 34 to 78 in 1 week with MP1.
Edited by CRUShER#2493 on 11/29/2012 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I dunno I 1-shot most monsters in MP3 so to me it's pretty much just as fast as MP0. Elites might take a bit longer but unless they have RD they go down in < 30 secs which is still pretty good.

I definitely notice the MF increase in MP3 over MP0 so for me MP3 is best.
Reply Quote
If only the most efficient way of playing was also the most fun.

I wouldn't play SC2 on easy difficulty for hundreds of hours.
I don't plan to do the same with Diablo 3.

Challenge and the threat of death keep me entertained, not facerolling content for max drops/minute like I'm a human bot.
Reply Quote
If only the most efficient way of playing was also the most fun.

I wouldn't play SC2 on easy difficulty for hundreds of hours.
I don't plan to do the same with Diablo 3.

Challenge and the threat of death keep me entertained, not facerolling content for max drops/minute like I'm a human bot.

What a dork. Actually trying to have fun in a game. Pfft.
Reply Quote
As far as paragon leveling, MP0 is hands down the best. If you think you can clear runs "just as fast" in higher MP's try this:

Before starting a run, check exp starting point, and run as fast as you can for 30 minz on MP0 (15 minz if you want a less accurate answer)

At the end of the timer, stop, and calculate how much exp you've earned (even if youre in the middle of a run), then multiply it x2, (x4 if you did the 15 min timer)

Now try doing the same on MP1 (or higher as some of the BS claims)

Are your exp gains the same?

For farming gear/gold, I do prefer MP4-5, but youre not going to clear higher MP's as fast as MP0 unless youre super geared.

When doing the timed runs, there are certain things to take into account. Only stop to pick legendaries, never stop for rares/gold, keep moving forward, and obviously dont die.
Reply Quote
i fall asleep playing mp 0

mp 5 to me is like 1.0.4 inferno atm, feels good killing em :p
Reply Quote
No thank you, Overkill is pure Bordam! Mp7-10 is the way to go.
Reply Quote
If i run MP0 my spinny barb runs out of fury super fast :( Need mp1 or 2 just to get enough fury to keep sprinting / wotb.
Edited by Stull#1538 on 11/29/2012 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's slower farming on anything lower than MP3 for me because I can't generate enough fury to sprint.
Edited by Shiroi#1517 on 11/29/2012 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
i am sick of threads like this!

because its not true...

What MP is the best for you ONLY depends on your dps, nothing else.

i am at 211 k dps unbuffed atm.

so OP tell me why should i play MS0 when i can kill the monsters on MS4 in the same time as on MS0?

can you answer me that?

Thank you.

Look at my gear and laugh with me cause I can herd multiple elites into 1 pack on Mp8 and WW them all to death. Sometimes I do die to certain elites though. A lot more fun than MP1 or 0 rofl. Also can kill goblins pretty ez and enjoy the huge bonus MF/XP.

who cares if you cant kill the same rate as lower MPs. does 5-15 extra minutes make that big of a difference?
Reply Quote

Thank you.

Look at my gear and laugh with me cause I can herd multiple elites into 1 pack on Mp8 and WW them all to death. Sometimes I do die to certain elites though. A lot more fun than MP1 or 0 rofl. Also can kill goblins pretty ez and enjoy the huge bonus MF/XP.

who cares if you cant kill the same rate as lower MPs. does 5-15 extra minutes make that big of a difference?

Depends on what youre doing... paragon leveling, yes, 5-15 minz does make that much of a difference. Time your runs and compare. In the time it takes you to clear one of your runs, I can run mine on MP0 x10 at least. The extra MF/XP is negated by the time you have to spend on elites. I can shred throuh them with MF gear + Ruby in the helm.

For farming, it's personal prefference. Some will say "you get way better rolls on higher MP", while from my own personal experience, I get the same quality rolls either way. Going back to what the OP was suggesting, that its more efficient to run MP0 over and over and have more chances to roll a sellable, (and if the D3 gods be on your side, usable) upgrade.
Reply Quote
For XP yes, maybe MP0, but for loot no. My sweet spot is MP3 for XP and when I am farming, MP6 have given me best loot so far, please check my DH for proof (2 socket manticore, 80 AR Inna's Favor, high dex Nat boots), but then my main is a wiz, so not fair that I keep on getting DH loot... Other loot from MP6 are high str Ice Climbers, IK boots, high vit Tal Tasha chest...
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Nemesisa
MP0 is the way to go in terms of farming, more legendaries and golds for sure, most efficient!

depends on your dps... i killed way too fast at mp0-2 i can't even keep any fury so mp3-4 is fairly faster exp/kills for me
Reply Quote
I saw your profile. Your DH should be "Demon Hippie".
Reply Quote
Didn't you all hear him? It's CONFIRMED.
Reply Quote
my new theory: the best loot drops at the start of a game. set items and best legendaries drop at nephalem 0-3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]