Diablo® III

Help a newbie WD

So I've been reading the forums and learning about great builds and what gear to buy, etc etc. First of all, there are mostly really nice, helpful people here. I pretty much only know one build - circle of life/sacrifice - fueling bears. looking into 0 dogs but seems a bit pricey.

ANYWAY, my main problem is honestly trying to figure out all this WD lingo. What are ALL the abbreviations for WD? Please send me a list as I'm confused. I know a lot of the talk is in context so yea, I have to figure it out sometime but it would be nice to know the base abbreviations. Like what is OOM? To me AR= all resist, CC = critical chance, CD = critical damage. but not here. I just learned CD = cool down. Are we that lazy in typing? I guess I am too. WTF OMG Please give me a list!

THKS!
Reply Quote
View profile
Out of Mana - OOM

RoT - Rain of Toads

All passive are abbreviated with 2 letters unless there is an of in the middle.

RoE - Rush of Essence passive

BR - Blood Ritual passive

AS, IAS - Attack Speed, Increased Attack Speed

CD - Crit damage or Cool Down

CC - Crit chance

AC - Acid Cloud

AR = All Resist

ZB - Zombie Bears

ZC - Zombie Charger

SW - Spirit Walk

SV - Spirit Vessel passive

GL- Good Luck
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 01:03 PMPosted by skywalkerfx
GL- Good Luck

Lol. Love it.
Reply Quote
GG - Good Game.

Skywalker - you are the FIRST person I think of in terms of helpful people in the WD forums. Thanks again - I'll probably have a bunch more questions later. =)

Oh and apparently people write GF/GI a lot which i've learned is gruesome feast/grave injustice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]