Diablo® III

Does anyone else run Infinite Impale build?

I did a forum search I can't seem to find people doing it. I was only able to find many post mentioning ways to reduce impale. I would like to compare my stats to other people running a similar build as mine.

I'm also looking to buy a dex skull grasp with impale -4 and cc 5+.
Reply Quote
Well, I'm trying to make one but still far from it, since I have limitation on budget.

My aim is to change my SoJ to -5 impale and grab a skull grasp with -4 impale and probably mara with -5 impale to get to 6 hatred per impale.

Not sure if it's worthed or not though :/
Reply Quote
View profile
Well, I'm trying to make one but still far from it, since I have limitation on budget.

My aim is to change my SoJ to -5 impale and grab a skull grasp with -4 impale and probably mara with -5 impale to get to 6 hatred per impale.

Not sure if it's worthed or not though :/

Interesting build you have there. How long have you used it?
Reply Quote
For quite a while. A couple weeks after the new legendaries came out.
I initially had 2 pieces, the nat chest and the skull clasp and ran the build with entangling shot.(Justice is served) for quick hatred regeneration and survival. Eventually i got the full set and ran a pure build using chain gang entangling shot. I was playing heavily with entangling shot because the skill is great, unfortunately the dps is bad.

I eventually discovered mark of death, mortal enemy and found it to work great on ubers because of the damage bonus, so i took out entangling shot.

And nowadays, when I farm, I take off one of the impale hatred reduction gear, use vengeance for hatred regeneration and pickup radius. I also find that rain of vengeance no rune to be great addition for extra DPS without resource cost.
Edited by Desmi#1204 on 11/30/2012 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
I've giving this a bump. I still haven't found anyone else running my build yet.
Reply Quote
I have been using it.....really fun stuff :)
Reply Quote
I'm actually selling a SoJ 10disc 28% elites reduces impale by 5 if any of you are interested
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Ryst
I'm actually selling a SoJ 10disc 28% elites reduces impale by 5 if any of you are interested

Thanks, but i'm not too interested in it. I have the same, but with 26% vs elites. I will get a 30% versus elites sometime down the road.
Reply Quote
i ran infinite impact rune on ubers today. It works great. the bosses are stagger stunned.
Overpenetrate is good for farming and staying alive with gloom and discipline regeneration.
Reply Quote
I did tried, but I dont find it 'efficient' for farming though, since it lacks AoE
So I switched back to Bola + Spike.

IMHO infinite Impale - Impact, might be godly for PvP to stun lock a single enemy
on top of that the dmg output is not quite good (265%)
Reply Quote
I thought 265% weapon damage is really high. Bolas is about 170% with a lot of wasted shots.

As for the AOE, I agree with you there. It's nothing to brag about. I wish it had the same radius as archon and I'd be happy. However, I don't think there's anything more satisfying then cutting down several enemies with one big slice across the screen with overpenetration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]