Diablo® III

Key drop rate blue confirm this

I've done 8 MP5 and 4 MP8 runs (12 total) on ACT 3 and got no key(With 5 stacks), my wife joined one of my MP5 run when i'm fighting the keywarden and she got a key(with 0 stack).......i gave up on key runs after this....
Reply Quote
I did about 20 Act 3 runs all MP4, it didn't give me a key until the last run. However, yesterday I did an Act 3, MP1 run and got the key. Its completely random, sometimes I get a key every time, regardless of what MP I'm playing. Other times, they will not drop for me.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Hoi
I've done 8 MP5 and 4 MP8 runs (12 total) on ACT 3 and got no key(With 5 stacks), my wife joined one of my MP5 run when i'm fighting the keywarden and she got a key(with 0 stack).......i gave up on key runs after this....

WTH??? I thought they said we need 5 stacks to get the key??? Can someone confirm this?? would save me a crap load of time without getting the stacks first..
Reply Quote
Euros need to stay on their forums...my god it's annoying.
Reply Quote
I got a key today!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Drop rates are legit. I have done 3 runs one on mp4 in act 2 and 2 on mp 2 in act 1 and I had 2 keys to drop. They are legit, most are just unlucky.
Reply Quote
Thats not my profile, check the EU section- there is my real account

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/bumbibjorn-2487/

here it is, Blizz can you please check my information to see that im not lying? that I have never gotten a key.

26.000 elite kills and look at my crappy lame !@# gear, with no key drops O_o

Did you kill it with 5 stacks? Because yesterday I got 5 keys from 10 tries at mp3.
Edited by Hjelpen#2801 on 12/1/2012 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol. I got a key on mp1 on Act 1 my first try with someone else. Explain that one.
Reply Quote
And yes it was on Inferno :D
Reply Quote
First kill of keywarden in stonefort on MP1 got the Key of Terror (iirc).

All the statistic whiners can keep calm now, its just full of anomalies.
Reply Quote
What's wrong with u ppl? Lol.. Wan to get key?? Just farm mp10 for 100% drop chance. Lol.. I personally have no prob with keys at mp6-7 with my Asia barb. If u farm mp1-2-3-4, I think the chance is still very low.. So yeah..
Reply Quote
my worst is two runs in a row without a key i was raging so gd hard

organs though, the other day the ONE time I drop to mp9 when i'm using my own machines i go 0/4

was 4/4 for weeks every run before that i about became an hero

also wtf is wrong with you people it takes all of 15 minutes to farm a machine just do work son
Edited by Lanyx#1996 on 12/2/2012 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Reading through some of these posts....Some are stupid, others are lying and then you have both...trolls.

Anyone with any sense knows that that if Blizz says the droprate is X and Y then that's what it is. Why would they say it's XX but the droprate is really..secretly..just to screw with you....XY. I think they have better things to do than lie about %tages for some devious reason to screw with us.

For you newbs.... who really don't know, You MUST have 5 stacks of NV to get it a key or the plans.

Some tard said his wife got one without stacks and he's been running and running and never getting a key..boo fookin hoo.. STraight up lies son.

Bottom line, go farm some keys. You'll get plenty. I you don't then you don't have 5 stacks or aren't playing at all and feel like trolling the forums. These kinds of posts are why I haven't been on the forums much in a few months.

Get owned fewls.
Edited by ParadigmDeez#1302 on 12/2/2012 2:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
I got it on mp1 on my first run twice in a row already. LOL

I think I've been sapping away your luck sorryyyy
Edited by Vendettas#1556 on 12/2/2012 2:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thats not my profile, check the EU section- there is my real account

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/bumbibjorn-2487/

here it is, Blizz can you please check my information to see that im not lying? that I have never gotten a key.

26.000 elite kills and look at my crappy lame !@# gear, with no key drops O_o

Did you kill it with 5 stacks? Because yesterday I got 5 keys from 10 tries at mp3.

Yeah that person is lying, the key's drop rate with 0 stacks is ... ba dum tss 0%
Reply Quote
46 tries is just unlucky. I had to try 8 times for a key drop at that level. It's all just luck.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 02:42 AMPosted by zeus
46 tries is just unlucky. I had to try 8 times for a key drop at that level. It's all just luck.

That's not unlucky..That's either no stacks, or Lies. Either way I hope he feels as he is.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Today
how is it that yesterday I farmed the act 3 key all day long at MP 2 and never seen it drop.and 1 more question just wondering if there are any other classes out there other than WW barbs that have 100 paragon already I got about 400 hrs invested and am only at mp 20.

MP 1 and levling Paragon are enemies.. You do realize MP2 is the equivalent to regular inferno before patch 1.05? In other words you are getting pea size xp for killing mobs.. if you don't run at least mp3 then forget it dude.. you will go to your grave with Paragon 35 or something. GL HF GG.
Reply Quote
i'm lying? Hey Blizzard, can you look at my profile/stats somehow and see how many keys I got and when I got them and how many key wardens I killed? Thanks in advance!
Edited by bumbibjorn#2487 on 12/2/2012 4:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wow, I've done lots of runs on mp0-4. I call shinanigans on those who claim to have done excessive runs with no key, hate to jump on the your doing it wrong crowd, but blizzard has made it crystal clear, 5 nv stack inferno. All this cry wolf........eventually when the wolf comes no one will believe you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]