Diablo® III

Key drop rate blue confirm this

12/02/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Slevnin
Wow, I've done lots of runs on mp0-4. I call shinanigans on those who claim to have done excessive runs with no key, hate to jump on the your doing it wrong crowd, but blizzard has made it crystal clear, 5 nv stack inferno. All this cry wolf........eventually when the wolf comes no one will believe you.

I will cry wolf, because I actually have reason to.

I've gotten keys "ok", but I have now killed already 6 Infernal machine encounters. 5 of them with Mp5 and one of them in MP6 and I have gotten ZERO LOOT... I ask only normal luck, but this is absoloutely ridiculous !@#$... and YES, I've had 5 stacks of nephalems every single time! SO YES; I WHINE!!!!
Reply Quote
well people are just dummies, a person can win on the lottery which makes him incredible lucky. I mean, even as a !@#$% every person won a race vs 300-500 million others, whats the odds in that? 1 against 300-500 million, so if you can be that lucky, why not be very unlucky sometimes?
remember I play on MP3 thats 30% dropchance, its still 70% chance it wont happen. some idiots thinks that it means after 10 tries you should have 3 keys - you dont calculate it that way.

And once again, if I was lying I would have the hellfire ring by now. Or atleast the keys to back it up. I hate when people say "he is lying" yes, because I backed 400 hours into the game and yet have no gear. Yes, clearly im lying. I just spend 400 hours running around doing "BEEP" enough already you damn blizz fanboys.
I like the game, I just doesnt get any keydrops in it, thats all.
All my gear is from Auction Hall or friendly guys like Winja who gave me it. Nothing has ever dropped that I used, beside Natalya boots, they did infact drop in act1 on inferno O_o by some elite.
Edited by bumbibjorn#2487 on 12/2/2012 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:23 PMPosted by PR4Y
how is it that yesterday I farmed the act 3 key all day long at MP 2 and never seen it drop.and 1 more question just wondering if there are any other classes out there other than WW barbs that have 100 paragon already I got about 400 hrs invested and am only at mp 20.

... LOL!

You're doing something wrong. Wait, no... You're definitely doing EVERYTHING wrong.

400 hours and you're paragon 20? I've got 125 hours on my WD and I'm PARAGON 55... I also have the same amount of elite kills, in 1/4th the hours played.

Farming MP2, and you seriously expect to get key drops? I wouldn't even CONSIDER doing key runs under MP8... Even if you are under geared, its not like MP5-6 is unbearably difficult. These days, it costs like 500k gold to gear ANY class to be able to handle MP5-6... Farming on MP2 for keys is simply nonsense, and a total waste of time.

You need to learn how to farm efficiently before you come to the forums complaining about drops rates, or ANYTHING else for that matter... because you clearly are simply not doing it right. I'm not even trying to be elitist... just telling it how it is.

nice! how~?O,O im only at 30 with 100 hr ish ! how did u get there so fast !!?? tips plz :) thanx!
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 09:59 AMPosted by peppercosmo
nice! how~?O,O im only at 30 with 100 hr ish ! how did u get there so fast !!?? tips plz :) thanx!

1. Put a ruby in your helm.
2. Try your best to get a Hellfire ring and/or leoric. Either 1 is fine.
3. Mp0 Public Games Keep Runs if you are lazy Or Alk Runs by yourself if you got DPS at mp 0
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Fizzywinks

1. Put a ruby in your helm.
2. Try your best to get a Hellfire ring and/or leoric. Either 1 is fine.
3. Mp0 Public Games Keep Runs if you are lazy Or Alk Runs by yourself if you got DPS at mp 0

T..T thats what i did.. i have the ring on leoric when i farm.. i borrowed from a friend
im constantly running at act 3 farming ex.. i m still no where near 55 within 120 hrs sigh :(
Reply Quote
T..T thats what i did.. i have the ring on leoric when i farm.. i borrowed from a friend
im constantly running at act 3 farming ex.. i m still no where near 55 within 120 hrs sigh :(

In all honesty, don't be too worried about it. Paragon levels are not all that and if you keep banging your head wit it, you are just going to burnt out and get bored. Think of the Paragon levels as something for the long term. The game is planned to release 2 expansions along with it.
Edited by Fizzywinks#1991 on 12/2/2012 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Fizzywinks
wit it, you are just going to burnt out and get bored

with** you are just going to burn your self out and get bored**

Learn to type sentances that make sense.
Reply Quote

In all honesty, don't be too worried about it. Paragon levels are not all that and if you keep banging your head wit it, you are just going to burnt out and get bored. Think of the Paragon levels as something for the long term. The game is planned to release 2 expansions along with it.

I am already getting bored :S most of my friends left the game already XD !!
Reply Quote
For those of you having trouble getting keys or parts just have a look on these forums plenty of people are willing to help you farm keys and others are willing to carry you on mp9, mp10 ubers if you have machines and its more fun playing with others.

dont know what the big deal is just add some people and if they respond then great.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
There's a glitch in the drop rate morons. I've done 10 runs ranging from mp3 to mp 5 with no key drop. I might be willing to chock that up to really bad lick, if it wasn't for the fact that other people are complaining over the public chat of the very same problem. Rather then thinking we're all just having horrible luck, I know the problem is the morons at Blizzard have some code in their programming that isn't working as intended. Maybe I'll check back in a month to see if they fixed it. In the mean time, I promise you I WON'T be playing World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Hötdög
There's a glitch in the drop rate morons. I've done 10 runs ranging from mp3 to mp 5 with no key drop. I might be willing to chock that up to really bad lick, if it wasn't for the fact that other people are complaining over the public chat of the very same problem. Rather then thinking we're all just having horrible luck, I know the problem is the morons at Blizzard have some code in their programming that isn't working as intended. Maybe I'll check back in a month to see if they fixed it. In the mean time, I promise you I WON'T be playing World of Warcraft.

I think from now on I'll tell people they're just having bad lick.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/02/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Shelendil

I think from now on I'll tell people they're just having bad lick.

Ok Mr. Blizzard Employee. Nice gear btw, where did you buy it?
Reply Quote
BS!
I've been tracking my record so far, I done 46 runs against keyward and no drop so far on MP3.

your telling me I've 30% drop chance and missed it 46 times? Come on blizz, don't lie to us.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 46 times . . .

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Reply Quote
It can be weird at times. I honestly went 1/12 once on MP5 key runs. Was pretty unlikely and a bad run off luck but it all balances out in the end. I always tell friends, if your not getting enough keys, you need to up the MP.
Reply Quote
I've done over 30 ACT3 Key runs this weekend on MP3-5 with NO keys dropping.....There's something bugged.
Reply Quote
so you're telling me...you do need 5 NV stacks...CRAP, i feel like an idiot now
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Hötdög

Kids complain, sorry your simply wrong as all get out. I think the most I have ever gone without a key is 4 runs in any of the three acts and I run on MP3. Usually it's every 3 runs I get a key.
Reply Quote
I just finished my 40th key run and still no key.......BLIZZARD fix this !@#$. And yes I have 5stacks on Inferno.
Reply Quote
once, a set pieces dropped and no keys I was like.. lool woot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]