Diablo® III

still no keys

I've been doing key runs both solo and with a friend on mp5 or higher, and I'm not getting any keys from the acts! I've at least done 15+ runs... (5 NV stacks)

and I've been doing the runs for a while now and made many rings, they just stopped dropping keys recently...

I can get drops from the ubers but not keys!

Help!

Love,
Honey B
Edited by Beyonce#2175 on 12/1/2012 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same here. Only difference is that I roll an MP7 WW barb. It took me around 17 runs in the fields of misery to get the first key, while rolling MP5-6.
Now I am MP7 and running the dahlgur oasis for the key. After 15+ runs still no drop. 70% drop chance my !@#!!!!!
FIX THIS ASAP!
And for the other orange/green items... till now I got one green and one orange item. Seriously? Can't be rotten luck. I'm farming items for quite a while now and NOTHING WORTH WHILE drops. Either compensate for the $%^--ups or fix immediately.

Sincerely,
a disgruntled player
Reply Quote
Same problem. please fix.
Reply Quote
I noticed keys stop dropping after last weeks downtime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]