Diablo® III

ww barb disconnects

Yur, same problem here...... both my wife and I are ww barbs.

So no updates/eta for this known problem?

Come on... at least give us some meaningful info as to what is been done to address this ... in the interim we just have to sux it up, right?

For peeps in the know, take it upon yourselves to personally find out what the status is and put some piece of mind back into the ww barb community...... there is only so much customers will take.
Reply Quote
Bumpity.

Please fix this, please please please.
Reply Quote
omg, the problem reoccur again, fix it plz, I can't use WW!!!!
Reply Quote
same here...every 15-20 min
Reply Quote
Has any headway been made on this???

It makes it pretty tough to farm anything when you can't even hardly get stacks built up. I literally had it happen like 30 sec in to a new game.

It's very irritating to say the least....
Reply Quote
Having the same trouble, ill just post here with what I've found that triggers it more often, I'll also do some videos this weekend.

Happens more when you are low on fury
Happens more when you sprint INTO an enemy and then hit ww.
The server signal strength thing on the toolbar does not show a weak signal.
Windowed mode still does it, though I have not tested it to see if its any better or not.
Have also disabled Vsync, it still happens.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 1/25/2013 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
same for me been alright since release then boom all of a sudden getting kicked every 10 mins.
using x2 1handers with ww etc. try all v-sync windowed mode still to no avail.
hope it gets fixed anyway cant play with any friends or even get 5 nv stacks lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]