can someone tell me some stuff i need to get to my my barb better
Reply Quote
For farming? or ubers/key runs?
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Winky
For farming? or ubers/key runs?

Uber and key
Reply Quote
You definitely need more HP! Try replacing your gems with purple ones for starters. Cheers!
Reply Quote
Your life to be blunt, is very low. I wouldn't venture anywhere in Inferno without 30kay at least not to mention your all resists are low. Your a glass cannon.
Swapping out some/most of your rubies is the cheapest place to start. Ideally you should have about 800 vitality.
Ultimately it's going to mean upgrading some of your gear. When you look for upgrades, look for items with vitality as well such as inna pants or a new higher dps skorn with vitality as well as strength. When you drop the ubers, you might want to consider rolling a Vitality ring. If you drop one with crit chance/damage and 150 odd vitality, your cooking.
Reply Quote
Get a blackthorne's pants or depth digger to bump up your vitality

Too low vit and you risk getting one shotted by uber, especially with slow skorn

If you die too often, it disrupts your farming and experience
Reply Quote
I can help u, I do upgrade for barb all the time so add me if you're interested and write "upgrade for barb"
Reply Quote
View profile
you are able to farm inferno with 20k hp, 300all res, 200loh and 3%LS? That's amazing.

There was another thread asking min hp for inferno. Can it get any lower?
Reply Quote
u have nearly ~500 CHD, I would say you could scarify here to get some Vit.
IMO, at least 40k+ life to make me feel comfortable.

BTW, if u have 100M for an upgrade, I would prefer replacing your skorn with a similar one but having Vit, since Int on your current skorn is a waste.
Edited by callmeEarly#1980 on 12/4/2012 7:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
ik chest with more vit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]