Diablo® III

Advice for a Return player

I started playing again after a five to six month hiatus and now my equipment is even more obsolete than it was before when glass DHs were still the thing to do. Was wondering if there were specific gears I should look for that I can afford. (Currently only have 1.5m to my name atm)
Reply Quote
I dunno about pricing, but I could pass some of my older gears to you if you're interested.

If possible, could you post your D3 profile so I may know what I could pass to you that could upgrade your stats in overall.
Reply Quote
Think I just did it. Also, is Cluster Bombs as viable as it was before or BoL trumps it out now?
Reply Quote
I'm not sure about that skill as I use Evasive Fire as my main. I think I can help gear you up with what I was using before but I'll only be online in another 7 hours as I'm currently working.

Just click my profile and add me or I'll do the same :)
Reply Quote
Sent the friend request. Thanks a lot, hopefully it'll jump start my progress because I wasn't moving ahead much at all.
Reply Quote
When did you stop? There's a lot to catch up if you've been away for awhile.

First things you'll want to look at is most probably Monster Power. I'll get some links in a sec :)

Here's a Blizz blog post on Monster Power:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/blog/7540457
Edited by Kevmeister#1659 on 12/3/2012 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Stopped in like June/July I think right after Nether Tentacles got nerfed and glass DHs were popular, but all I was doing were Butcher runs. Saw the Monster Power, just mainly looking at what kind of significant budget gears can pull me through to farm/level enough for better ones.
Reply Quote
I'll gear you up with some stuff to survive in Act III MP0 - 1, so you can start hunting from there if you wanna do speed runs.
Reply Quote
Looks like the server's under maintenance, I'll get on once it's up.
Reply Quote
I guess the maintenance took up most of the time yesterday when I could be on. I'll be on later at 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday (PST) and I'll pass you the gear.

How did you find the Monster Power, if you did test it out?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]