Diablo® III

why not to auto pause while high ping?

+1
Reply Quote
View profile
too bad there isnt a button you can use to pause the game when you notice lag...
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
View profile
I actually enjoy always having that risk of dying from something completely out of my control.

Idunno... I don't think hardcore would be worth playing for me if I went into every game knowing I would survive. This game has been nerfed quite significantly over time.
Reply Quote
I actually enjoy always having that risk of dying from something completely out of my control.

Idunno... I don't think hardcore would be worth playing for me if I went into every game knowing I would survive. This game has been nerfed quite significantly over time.

Did you ever play hardcore on D2?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Isolation
too bad there isnt a button you can use to pause the game when you notice lag...

:D
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
my vote +
Reply Quote
+100500
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
I brought up something similar a while ago http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199032896

Please keep supporting !

+1
Reply Quote
I'd like it but it would be abused.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
an auto-pause that starts the ten second timer if you stay d/c too long to prevent abuse :D
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1... sadly though, this is falling on deaf ears. I have not seen a single Blue post in the HC forums in the 7 months this game has been out.

!@#$ you Blizzard (yeah, like they will even see this).
Edited by YoZUpZ#1264 on 12/6/2012 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 02:26 PMPosted by zarajank
I'd like it but it would be abused.

Read my thread. Use can implement mechanics to prevent abuse of this feature.
Reply Quote
omg omg omg!!! i almost died... quickly i need to download something to cause high pin... maybe P 0 R N
Reply Quote
+1 GREAT idea
Reply Quote
Why not Zoidberg?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]