+1

Preaching from the good Book, brother.
Reply Quote
View profile
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Put a 1 minute time restriction before other player can join your game after you unpause
Reply Quote
+
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
AntonisLak coudl you give me the link to the equivalent thread on EU forums please ?
Reply Quote
i wish they would do this as i would of not lost my char because of my game some how crashing on me and i dont think it was lag as i do have very good internet and dont see hardly any lag and then the game just crashes and monsters still get to attack you for that 5-10secs or whatever it is and boom you log back in and dead pretty crappy i think... Should of been in the beginning of release for hardcore at least as this is were you have a lot more to lose. i mean if it was my fault and got killed without lag or game crash i would just reroll no problem but its my fault for playing a game that has so many faults i guess for atleast hardcore.
Reply Quote
Please do not turn HC into SC without auto chicken mode. Do not play HC if you use 3mb or lower internet like 3rd world countries do.

I have never had a lag out or high ping in 500 hours of playing so dont blame the servers. Get 50mb internet like a normal person.
Reply Quote
Delaz101, please read yourself before posting such nonsense... You should be ashamed.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 07:19 AMPosted by Superform
get better internet -1

Please break the 2nd law of thermodynamics and invent self sustaining machines that never fail, because that's the only way to get 100% up time on internet for everyone.

I think it would be easier for blizzard to implement a simple pause on high latency, but that's just me =).
Edited by Viesczy#1757 on 2/13/2013 5:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
1+, great proposal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]