Diablo® III

used to be SC now HC Bump this

12/04/2012 08:20 AMPosted by xCLASSIFIEDx
i bet this post dont get many bumps though..

AHHHHHH powerless to control my need to bump your post!!!!!!!!!! i see what you did there... and it worked! BUMP
Reply Quote
there just dont seem to be very many people that switched.. i like playing HC though kinda like playing a new game and i doont mind the item hunt. Ah seems much better off than SC
Reply Quote
i play both.

i enjoy both for different reasons.

no need to take sides. I think HC wins in the end, but, no need to quit SC completely... it has its perks.
Reply Quote
i play both.

i enjoy both for different reasons.

no need to take sides. I think HC wins in the end, but, no need to quit SC completely... it has its perks.
Reply Quote
I'm switching because I haven't played in about 6 months and the SC just didn't feel like a grind at all...I want something to really be invested in and care about. I'm keeping my SC character because of the time I put into her, but I'm really looking forward to HC.
Reply Quote
Bumping, just sold all my SC stuff.. so its gone never to look back! HC its how the game is meant to be played ;)
Reply Quote
Didn't technically we all started SC? If I remember correctly you have to beat Normal SC to start a HC character.
Reply Quote
Started sc, Tried hc and raged after my first dc death. Bored of sc and back to hc. Died legit at 54 and now grinding a new char, might not go back to sc. Market seems way better, Skill actually matters, And finding upgrades is possible.

So far it has won me back to d3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]