Diablo® III

Help/Advice for WW Barb

i need some advice on what i should do with my barb. my desire to be farming in MP1-2 but i keep getting destroyed and dont know what the problem is because i just recently switched to WW. thanks in advance

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nived-1902/hero/29071399
Edited by Nived#1902 on 12/4/2012 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
View profile
need more LS (belt and passive) and get 1 slot of ias. you will hit the 2aps bp fully buffed.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 11:22 AMPosted by PhatPhoEater
need more LS (belt and passive) and get 1 slot of ias. you will hit the 2aps bp fully buffed.

ok thanks bro.. but everything else looks fine then? theres no other improvement i can make?
Reply Quote
1) Need LS on your belt it will be expensive to look for str, ar, and ls. I think I have one selling right now for 2.5 mil which I been using till I reached lev 30 doing mp5 and recently bought good ones (ik sets)

2) You have very high armor which is good. So i dont think you need tough as nail. Instead use superstition which helps you a lot with elemental attacks. I been using this for long time till my dps was high enough to not need it

3) Your Shoulder needs ar with str and vit.

4) you need lacuni to increase your movement speed because right now you only have 12% not enough to proc and get healed. Lacuni you can get low str ones for 50k

REMEBER: When you are upgrading you might lose dps because high str with ar and vit can be costly. It is ok to lose dps right now but go for survival with good resist, LS, and ms.

Also when you have low DPS but you can handle mp5 but takes log time that is when you know you can start upgrading rings and amus and weapons and gems to increase your dps to kill faster. Good luck

p.s. just saw your cleave. IMHO I would use frenzy with maniac because you have decent weapon speed.
Edited by contact#1257 on 12/4/2012 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
12/04/2012 01:36 PMPosted by contact
1) Need LS on your belt it will be expensive to look for str, ar, and ls. I think I have one selling right now for 2.5 mil which I been using till I reached lev 30 doing mp5 and recently bought good ones (ik sets)

I just bought a 185str ik belt for 100k gold. expensive?
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 01:39 PMPosted by PhatPhoEater

I just bought a 185str ik belt for 100k gold. expensive?

looking to resell that belt? lol jk
Reply Quote
@contact
thanks man i appreciate all of the tips :)
Edited by Nived#1902 on 12/4/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]