Diablo® III

RIP Protatoe's barb

He exchanged DC protection for faster leveling. At least he's still having fun.

yea losing a lvl 99 is really "fun"... i think it's funny that he died :D

I think it's funny how you play in safe mode. He had a real Barbarian. You sir are sissy.
Edited by SamChowders#1471 on 12/4/2012 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've just started HC and although I cannot imagine the loss, just looking at the time you devoted to that character, 5 days after launch.. man... you are one true Hardcore Hero in my book. 860 hours, 55min. That is almost the time I devoted to SC with ALL my toons.

RIP brother. HC has suffer a great loss.

Respect,

IO
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 04:43 PMPosted by SamChowders

I think it's funny how you play in safe mode. He had a real Barbarian. You sir are sissy.

lol you're so butthurt from all the dying and the being made fun of.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 04:43 PMPosted by SamChowders

Hey Sam,

Like you, I don't think it's funny at all.

Could you please explain to me what is "protection against DC" or "safe mode"? I'm not familiar with that thing and never heard of it. I gather that DC is disconnect but how can one protect himself from it... sounds like it's pretty much out of anyone's control... or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance,

IO
Reply Quote
Hunter and Sam, please don't turn protatoe's RIP thread into a fight. Make your own thread called "lets duke it out round #"

Instant, Hunter goes around trolling people and Sam fights back. Sam's comment is referring playing a tank vs. DPS focused character
Reply Quote
Hunter and Sam, please don't turn protatoe's RIP thread into a fight. Make your own thread called "lets duke it out round #"

Instant, Hunter goes around trolling people and Sam fights back. Sam's comment is referring playing a tank vs. DPS focused character

agreed until you said hunter trolls people and sam fights back. Pretty sure it's the other way around. Hunter has never trolled me or any of my friends threads. Sam on the other hand is prowling the forums all day happy as a motherf*cka when he finds somebody to troll on the board.

You're clueless. Venture back months ago on on the threads and you would know what he's talking about. By the way his first post on this thread was also a troll. I have nothing against trolling :P ...but Hunter is a weak school boy.
Reply Quote

agreed until you said hunter trolls people and sam fights back. Pretty sure it's the other way around. Hunter has never trolled me or any of my friends threads. Sam on the other hand is prowling the forums all day happy as a motherf*cka when he finds somebody to troll on the board.

OK, but how does playing a tank protect one form disconnection or extreme lag or rubberbanding? Sorry, I'm a bit confused here.

As for the fight.. I want NO PART in it, thank you.

IO
Reply Quote
might as well just repost this:

Reply Quote

lol sam you're so butthurt from all the dying and the being made fun of.
Reply Quote

I'm not butthurt. I'm happy. As long as I achieve what I want I stay happy. I have the funds to invest in tank gear if I wish. It's incredibly slow though. I'm all about making money. Losing a low dollar Barb here and there has minimal effect at losing money as compared to keeping 1 slow killing tank Barb alive.
Edited by SamChowders#1471 on 12/4/2012 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

I'm not butthurt. I'm happy. As long as I achieve what I want I stay happy. I have the funds to invest in tank gear if I wish. It's incredibly slow though. I'm all about making money. Losing a low dollar Barb here and there has minimal effect at losing money as compared to keeping 1 slow killing tank Barb alive.

bro, not everyone wants to die every few days. just you. my barb has 40k dps and it's plenty. I just don't die every few days and get made fun of like you do

you should be really proud of your 20k extra dps. it makes you a man doesn't it? and all that dying is really REALLY cool
Edited by HunterRush#1515 on 12/4/2012 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

bro, not everyone wants to die every few days. just you. my barb has 40k dps and it's plenty. I just don't die every few days and get made fun of like you do

you should be really proud of your 20k extra dps. it makes you a man doesn't it? and all that dying is really REALLY cool

Let's give the thread back to the real Barbarian who died at Paragon 98...Your level of knowledge when it comes to making money on this game is grade school. Enjoy talking to yourself in the future. ;)
Reply Quote

Let's give the thread back to the real Barbarian who died at Paragon 98...Your level of knowledge when it comes to making money on this game is grade school. Enjoy talking to yourself in the future. ;)

making money on this game? I think you mean with this game?

dude i have a job. i make a !@#$ load of money in real life. i play this game for fun
Edited by HunterRush#1515 on 12/4/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'd like to give mad credit to Protatoe. He died to a non-fault death. 1 peice of his barbs gear is worth more than almost everybody's accounts who post here.

Did he post a crybaby?
Did he post a QQ?

No, No.

What he did post was "I'll res the ..... gotta start collectin barb gear again"

There is a true HC player.
Reply Quote

dude i have a job. i make a !@#$ load of money in real life. i play this game for fun

I will respond to you 1 last time in this case.

You should thank people like me that you have a job and a safe country to live in. I know I did before I joined the armed forces a while back. I do get payed enough money to live off of each month and a little more; I don't like the way that I get it but I have no other choice. D3 also gives me extra pocket cash. It's a shame that my service appears to be have wasted on mindless people such as yourself, but if I had a choice to do it all over again, I would get blown up and shot again. I admit that I troll a lot but it is in good fun-- it's only to stir people up. I personally do not dislike anyone here and at the same time I do help people. One day your senseless internet tough guy attitude will change.

...and do not call me Bro-- you were not with me or my "bros" when we were defending punks "in real life" such as yourself.

I also didn't know playing a slow killing Barb was fun. :P
Reply Quote

I will respond to you 1 last time in this case.

You should thank people like me that you have a job and a safe country to live in. I know I did before I joined the armed forces a while back. I do get payed enough money to live off of each month and a little more; I don't like the way that I get it but I have no other choice. D3 also gives me extra pocket cash. It's a shame that my service appears to be have wasted on mindless people such as yourself, but if I had a choice to do it all over again, I would get blown up and shot again. I admit that I troll a lot but it is in good fun-- it's only to stir people up. I personally do not dislike anyone here and at the same time I do help people. One day your senseless internet tough guy attitude will change.

...and do not call me Bro-- you were not with me or my "bros" when we were defending punks "in real life" such as yourself.

I also didn't know playing a slow killing Barb was fun. :P

I have respect for the millitary and I"m not an internet tough guy.

however, neither of those have to do with you being a loser who dies a lot and gets made fun of because nobody likes you hahaha

also, 40k dps is more dps than most people have in hardcore. so my barb doesn't kill stuff slowly, I duno why you keep saying that. He kills much faster than most people, and a lot faster than any of your dead barbs. i would imagine that you don't know a lot of things, lol. Apparently dying a lot and trolling a lot are fun for you though, which is a really cool story brah.
Edited by HunterRush#1515 on 12/4/2012 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:16 PMPosted by SamChowders
You should thank people like me that you have a job and a safe country to live in.

*glare*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]