Diablo® III

RIP Protatoe's barb

sucks that he died.. i just started and wouldnt be very happy if i died at lvl 37 let alone 60(98)..
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Anomie
agreed until you said hunter trolls people and sam fights back. Pretty sure it's the other way around.

Hunter trolls people. Case en point:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933914179#6

Sad to see your barb go, Protatoe. Hope to see another soon.

it's true though, i wasn't trolling that guy. He was complaining about diablo being too easy to kill after the new patch, and so i told him he should !@#$ because he should've done it before the patch like a real man
Reply Quote
View profile
12/04/2012 09:33 PMPosted by JiJin
I doubt there is any spec or gear setup that will protect you from DCs. Sure, if there are a few white mobs mobs around you may be fine with high regen and mitigation but if you DC in the middle of an Alkaizer run the odds aren't good.

That's like saying a seatbelt won't protect your life in a car, on the grounds that your odd won't be good if you head-on at 80 mph into a tree or drive off a 50-foot bridge. The point is that it will still save your life in many more common types of accidents versus no seatbelt.

Except that paragon farmers are almost ALWAYS in the middle of an alkaiser run.
Reply Quote

it's true though, i wasn't trolling that guy. He was complaining about diablo being too easy to kill after the new patch, and so i told him he should !@#$ because he should've done it before the patch like a real man

I was that guy, I wasn't complaining, really, just talking about how I thought I was only in AIII because of the nerf - and if telling someone "well you were too much of a !@@@!!%!% to try it before the patch so shut the !@#$ up !@@@!!%!%" isn't trolling ... what is?

Especially given that if you'd actually read what I wrote, you would have been given the information that I did in fact try it before the patch, and had to abort because I was undergeared and damn near killed by the first AII elite pack I ran across. So I went back and farmed for a while, and geared up some, and tried it again - and kept doing that until the night before the patch dropped, at which point I'd made it to Betrayer Of The Horadrim but had run out of time because ... and read close, here, this bit is important ... the patch dropped.

You've also spent time making like comments to other people. Therefore, I conclude that you like to troll a little. You could just own up to it. ;)
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 12/5/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wow every single troll from the D3 forums came out for this thread
Reply Quote
Protatoe. If you're reading this, you're my D O double G. Been following you at least on Dprogress for a bit and I'm gearing to try to be like you. Hopefully my 2 hander doesn't get me killed during a DC : (
Reply Quote
Just curious, is he a streamer or something that you all know of him?
Reply Quote
Protatoe's barb was one of the top barbs on US HC. (Maybe even the top, it might depend on what gear he had on at any given time). He was also one of the first people to clear inferno on HC (top 10 on diabloprogress for quest progress).

He's been playing so long - much respect, sad to see his barb go.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 12/6/2012 6:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile

I was that guy, I wasn't complaining, really, just talking about how I thought I was only in AIII because of the nerf - and if telling someone "well you were too much of a !@@@!!%!% to try it before the patch so shut the !@#$ up !@@@!!%!%" isn't trolling ... what is?

Especially given that if you'd actually read what I wrote, you would have been given the information that I did in fact try it before the patch, and had to abort because I was undergeared and damn near killed by the first AII elite pack I ran across. So I went back and farmed for a while, and geared up some, and tried it again - and kept doing that until the night before the patch dropped, at which point I'd made it to Betrayer Of The Horadrim but had run out of time because ... and read close, here, this bit is important ... the patch dropped.

You've also spent time making like comments to other people. Therefore, I conclude that you like to troll a little. You could just own up to it. ;)

this is why i put people on my ignore list XD. at least thats what the post ignored thing tells me haha. once i read a few stupid posts (contribute nothing, talk down to others etc) i hit ignore and forget they even exist. there was a guy who talked down to people on every death thread, but for the life of me i cant remember his name.

RIP protatoe, that guy was a true beast
Reply Quote
Was it protatoe that quit like two months ago and sold all his gear? Then he bought a little lesser gear like a day later because he wanted to play a little

Then he goes on for plvl98 and plvl50? That's funny.
Reply Quote
View profile
Who says there's no necromancer class in d3??? I just created one!
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Bryanw1995
Who says there's no necromancer class in d3??? I just created one!

http://www.xtremetek.com/reviews/diablo2/images/necromancer1.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]