Diablo® III

Simple program question

I would like to design a program that should be relatively simple. The problem is I'm not super program savvy.

What I want is a program that will do let me input a number (x) and to then grab a random number (x) of animals from a predetermined list and to show a picture of it.

I am not sure what language to use either, so whatever language anyone would recommend would also be helpful

thanks
Reply Quote
Q1) Do you want to use the program for multiple computers? Yes-Q2 No-Q3

Q2) Do you want to run the program from a web browser? Yes-A1 No-A4

Q3) Do you want to have more than 1000 pictures/animals? Yes-Q4 No-A4

Q4) Do you use Windows OS? Yes-A3 No-A2

A1) Look into HTML/CSS and JavaScript. JQuery is a good utility library to check out.
A2) Objective C is a good language to use. Download XCode and check out the developers site for tutorials.
A3) Either create a Windows Console application with C/C++ or use C# and the new XAML framework to make it look pretty
A4) Use JAVA and checkout the SWING API. IDEA is a great developing environment.

Once you've got some more specifics, I can give you a more detailed answer.
Reply Quote
paypal me 50 bucks and il make it for you.
Reply Quote
http://scratch.mit.edu/
Non-programmers programming 'language'.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]