Diablo® III

1.06 bugg it say to download the patch

tell me to download the patch and keep restarting browser but i already have it
Reply Quote
same thing for me as well..... tried restarting game, computer, and nothing had changed at all, just keeps wanting to restart in a loop of sadness :(
Reply Quote
i just tried everything i can do, uninstaled and instaled it again but nothing =/
Reply Quote
help??????
Reply Quote
same problem
HELP
Reply Quote
also same problem here, have found no fix...
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
hasbanyone solved it yet
Reply Quote
I'm trapped in the loop ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
blizz fix it !
Reply Quote
well us servers are down agian mabey they are fixin it
Reply Quote
well us servers are down agian mabey they are fixin it
Reply Quote
the said we couldnt get on till 2 anyway why they gota do it now they should do there updates n maintnence 11pm pst-5am pst
Reply Quote
Noooooo i got the problem too !!! Why Blizzard don'T solve it !! Im playing Starcraft and i see all my friends online having no problems !
Reply Quote
Same problem here! I can't login on EUROPE server ! It says there is a new patch available and I need to restart... and again and again...

Please Help!
Reply Quote
Makes no sense...my brother plays in the other room next to me and he can login and play and I got this patch loop thing going on. How do you explain that???
Reply Quote
was this problem fixed? i had to restore my computer to a saved point that was created yesterday and now i cant log in, says i need to download the patch and it restarts and nothing gets downloaded?
Reply Quote
me as well,terrible.
Reply Quote
I was fine for a day, and now the issue started this morning without any changes to the game or patches downloaded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]