Diablo® III

FPS Either 32 or 64?q

Hello I just installed a new SSD (Samsung 830 128GB) Hard Drive. Oddly when I went into game and checked off maxing out my FPS to 60 (manual) I was only getting 32 (in game). When I upped this limit to 70 my game jumps from 32 to 64 only. It seems like something is limiting it to just those two and I'm not sure what it could be.

I don't have vsync on and nvidia panel is not running so there are no nvidia settings limiting it. I'm wondering if this could be something with the SSD and operating system? I'm using windows 8, but the other hard drive never had this issue when I ran windows 8.

EDIT: also note when I have the FPS limiter and the vsync turned off I have normal FPS fluctuations from 100 up to 230 depending on what I'm doing in game.

With FPS disabled and vsync on I'm at 60 FPS like I should so why doesn't setting the FPS limiter to 60 do the same (instead of being at 32 FPS)?

>_>'
Edited by Traz#1392 on 11/27/2012 11:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
hmmm not a soul said a word lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]