Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

Always loved scorpions and even have my own scorpion tattoo. This scene in "3000 Miles to Graceland" also inspired me to change my gaming tag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsYlZGf80c
Edited by Sc0rpius#1402 on 11/28/2012 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
cat
Reply Quote
A cat passed by my keyboard(?)
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Aspie
It's the name of a city in Chrono Trigger.
I've played through that game a countless number of times and I question whether I would have recognized Enhasa or not.

My CM name, however, is a slight alteration of a MUD-type character I ran for well over ten years. Ah… memories. :)

I love text games. You're the first I've seen mention them on the D3 forums.

Makes me wonder which one he played, I dipped into about 30 different ones but stuck with 'Shades of Glory' as I liked the skill system.

All I know is those game improve the hell out of your speed reading skills.
Reply Quote
Pure glass cannon DH back in May, made me miss Contra.
Reply Quote
View profile
It's a paradox.

A Star so black and abyssal in color that it shines with an eerie light. Flames of a nature so hot, so infernally burning, that instead they have turned into Shadows.

It's also a play on my real name

~Regards
A Rampant AI~
Reply Quote
My battletag consists in 2 parts: leo and volao, leo is my name.. and volao is spanish for high..
so it means: high leo (and yes, I like drugs) =)
Edited by leovolao#1637 on 11/28/2012 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Uber
All I know is those game improve the hell out of your speed reading skills.

I suck at reading. I just know what patterns I don't need to read, and I set my client up to display important text as different colors, and I even format or remove lines from display entirely.
Reply Quote
Canadian band Rush - Tom Sawyer

If you don't know this song... well you don't know what's music !
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm fun
I shoot people with guns
I have killed 21 people thus far
Too bad we can only change our battle tag once
Edited by TheFunGun21#1392 on 11/28/2012 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Let's see, the BattleTag I chose was simply a word I've liked for many years that makes me smile every time I see it. Generally for names that I have to see displayed a lot, or even passwords, I include a variation of a word that has a bit of a silly personal meaning to me, so that even when I'm busy typing in passwords, I can get a smile out of it. One of my old mainstays is "raptor," because, I mean, who doesn't like raptors?

My CM name, however, is a slight alteration of a MUD-type character I ran for well over ten years. Ah… memories. :)

Text based games <3 the memories :D

I do the same thing with my passwords and such, I usually do a play on words for historical figures and people/things I've read in many fantasy novels

~Regards
A Rampant AI~
Reply Quote
Vaeflare
Community Manager

Let's see, the BattleTag I chose was simply a word I've liked for many years that makes me smile every time I see it. Generally for names that I have to see displayed a lot, or even passwords, I include a variation of a word that has a bit of a silly personal meaning to me, so that even when I'm busy typing in passwords, I can get a smile out of it. One of my old mainstays is "raptor," because, I mean, who doesn't like raptors?

Did you know that raptor's still live today ? They reside in your average 8 foot tall corn fields... gotta be careful.
Reply Quote
Is short for "Belael", which is also an intentional misspelling of Be'lal. Be'lal was one of the forsaken/chosen in the "Wheel of Time" series of books written by Robert Jordan, which has always been one of my favorites. I used Belael in WOW for years, but on vent everyone called me Bel for short, so hence my Btag.
Reply Quote
My battletag is a name i've used for almost every game i've played. It first started when i needed a name and i looked on my desk and saw an empty carton of cherry yogurt and figured it would work, then i just really liked it after a little.
Reply Quote
Mine is easy... let's see if some one knows where I got it.
Reply Quote
Mine is a Magic: The Gathering card that I'm pretty fond of.

It can be used in an infinite mill combo.
Edited by Mindcrank#1625 on 11/28/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Asmodeus is the demon of lust and is therefore responsible for twisting people's sexual desires.
Used a little variation.
Reply Quote
Tolkien name with a twist. I've used it for years because it's unique.
Reply Quote

Which MUD? MajorMud or maybe Realms of Despair?
I used to play them a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]