Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

Even the most battle-hardened soldiers paused in her presence for a moment of introspection.

Quoted from a card in MTG. Stoic Angel forces opponents to think twice about how they plan their attacks, as only 1 can be "reset" for next round's attack. I always use her to screw up my opponent's battle plan.
Reply Quote
mine is from an older dragon book series. The name of one of the dragons and tameraire, so i changed it. kinda nerdy but I have been using tameraine almost 10 years now
Reply Quote
From Terry Pratchett's Hogfather, "COWER BRIEF MORTALS" is how Death introduces himself to children. I used it as an email for years, which was then shortened to briefmortal.

It's appropriate for games because I die alot.
Reply Quote
my mother named me ryan cuz i was born to her so it was her right
and then people started calling me it
Reply Quote
Would have used my XBLGT CtrlAltThe1337, but the character limit is shorter here, so had to reduce it to CtrlAltD1337. It's a 13375p34k wordplay on Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
Edited by CtrlAltD1337#1955 on 11/28/2012 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Japanese for black... Just my favorite color :/ ..
Reply Quote
10% crit chance ftw!
Reply Quote
One of my favorite anime character from Flame of Recca but i prefer to go with the kk.
Reply Quote
View profile
Six-winged Angel.
Reply Quote
In Japan, where I lived for 10 years, the toilets that sprayed water up your butt after you finished had washlets. Man, I miss those things....
Reply Quote
Enhasa - City - 12,000 BC - Free healing
For Sale: Tonic, Mid Tonic, Full Tonic, Heal, Revive, Shelter, Ether
Treasures: Magic Tab, Speed Tab

Yes, That is a city in chrono trigger. Perhaps you should replay the game if you played it "many times" lol.
Reply Quote
last name Graham which means greyhouse...so...american - gray...scot - hoose for house, get called graygoose alot
Reply Quote
Deleted by FUPA

I know what that said... LOL!
Reply Quote
Mine's in memory of Ol Dirty B*stard from Wu Tang Clan
Edited by OldDirtyCurt#1456 on 11/28/2012 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mine is a derivative of the name Aeacus, who was one of the three judges of Hades in Greek mythology
Reply Quote
I'm super scurred of bicycles.

Whenever I see one, I don't leave my bedroom for weeks at a time.

Then again, that just sort of happens anyway. So no biggie.
Reply Quote
I need not say anything more then watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_wYlyNlU6M

And then you try it!
Reply Quote
When Sheldon Cooper gives you his best ;p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]