Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

My first name
Reply Quote
My account name in d2 was Moonshiner, which I chose because I wanted to be a druid and werebear/werewolf it out! I thought the whole illegal alcohol brewing reference was a nice plus :). I've kept it ever since.
Reply Quote
<---- Means i want to love and enjoy this game but i can't. BRING ME PVP!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
short-form for einherjar - dead warriors that were brought to Valhalla by the valkyries
Reply Quote
name
Reply Quote
Dao(same as Taoism) in Chinese means the way, and it's my first name, i'm just translating my name into English so people can learn a little Chinese, P.S i'm not a Gold Farmer!dont hate!
Reply Quote
hack and slash till the last hp
Reply Quote
Ummmmmm
Reply Quote
sogeking is an anime character in very popular anime forgot what its called..
Reply Quote
Centaurus comes from my signature use of player's relating to Bow and arrows usage. diablo 2 LOD I played Amazon of course and no other.
Reply Quote
Why?
Reply Quote
Named after the Baneslayer Angel from Magic the Gathering.
Reply Quote
First name is Movin, and just changed the last bit to make it sound like Mineski a clan of gamers here in the Philippines, not a member though ...
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
My initials:

J H.

Pronounce it.

Jae Aetch.

Jaetch.
Reply Quote
I was really amused when Steve Carell in the 40 year old virgin says "She was a hoe.... for shooooooo." so ive used this name for many things ever since
Reply Quote
A grey Materia.
Reply Quote
Mine is a remnant of my D2 Days...My first and the most memorable char was a necromancer named Tantrik. That name stuck with me, throughout my WoW days (warlock there) and now in D3, (witch doctor). The name literally means a worshipper of the occult sciences.
Reply Quote
Song by Primus on Green Naughahyde
Reply Quote
VERACIOUS:

adjective
1. habitually speaking the truth; truthful; honest: a veracious witness.
2. characterized by truthfulness; true, accurate, or honest in content: a veracious statement; a veracious account.

inspired by my grown hatred of scammers, cheaters, and assorted a**holes who ruin the game for others.
Edited by Veracious#1193 on 11/28/2012 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samyaza

ie. Hates authority and has terrible luck in love.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]