Hitokiri- Thousand Man Slayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1uAoP_QZl4
Reply Quote
UO FTW!!! I miss riding zostriches whilst pking :(
Reply Quote
I'm a shaolin monk who plays Diablo 3 and I'm cranky
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Erdan
sogeking is an anime character in very popular anime forgot what its called..

the only anime that i know of which showed sogeking was "One Piece"
Reply Quote
Archibald is a dumb name I have used since I was a tiny little kid, but I honestly can't remember where I heard it or if it's even a real name.

Actually, if anyone could help me by pointing out some famous Archibalds that they know, it would help solve a lifelong mystery.
Reply Quote
Google it. Cary Grant's real name. Archie Bunker (All in the Family). is my age showing? Hey, old retired dudes can grind D3 too....
Reply Quote
<--character from the Myst games.
Reply Quote
I got very lucky to get the first name i tried :P
Reply Quote
People gave me this name... so hence be it. It's my name shortened from Joseph Lorenz.
Reply Quote
Twisted Foo

Twisted I borrowed from the games Twisted Metal which I used to play on the PlayStation. The game was rather twisted meaning wicked and evil in a sense. I liked that. Made me seem evil and kind of badass.

As for Foo, I was thinking of that's just another name you can call a person. Like that foo over there. I pity the foo. Things like that.

So Twisted and Foo together, was Twisted Foo A twisted person ya know. That's what I am >:)
Reply Quote
"Luna" comes partly from a fictional character I created for a story ages ago, and partly because a dear friend of mine calls me crazy on a regular basis.
Reply Quote
I guess I don't need to explain for Diablo's lovers ;)
Raaaakanishu! <3
Reply Quote
WAAAGH!!!!!!
Reply Quote
When the original Starcraft came out I tried all of the "cool" names. They were all taken. So I just keyboard mashed and it has stuck ever since.
Reply Quote
My tag is actually the Dutch word for the sound a sheep makes. :P

This originated from Age of Empires II, which I played a lot with my friends. We had so much fun together, having a good laugh every unique game. I used to love my sheep in aoe and used them as "minions" to scout the area. My friends thought this to be so typical for me, hence the sheep sound I am called now. :P

And if you're wondering where my characters are, I play on EU.
Edited by Blaat#2925 on 11/29/2012 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Jang - War
Bahadur - Brave
Reply Quote
Nothing, nothing at all.
Reply Quote
Because...wait for it....I'm a drummer O.o
Reply Quote
Take a guess ...
Reply Quote
the awesome ring the name PSYCHOSOCIAL gives.. and also 'slipknot' lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]