Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

Chael P Sonnen... The Reflection of Perfection... The Man of Steel... The man with the most charm, that does the most harm...
Reply Quote
El Wapo was the bad guy in "The Three Amigos" classic movie
Reply Quote
I've used my handle for various services since the mid 90s. At the time, I was setting up a Hotmail account (remember, 90s) and was due to deploy the next day (Marines), hence the name.
Reply Quote
this is my call sign since CS 1.6 damnit that was 10-12 years ago :)
Reply Quote
No matter your build, every character's gear should include a fresh pair of battle boxers. Perfect roll on Stain Resist if you can afford it.
Reply Quote
http://club937.com/ol-dirty-bastard-spits-a-freestyle-on-yo-mtv-raps-throwback-video/
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Elwapo
El Wapo was the bad guy in "The Three Amigos" classic movie

I think its El Guapo.........it means "the handsome"
Edited by Gan#1410 on 11/30/2012 7:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
I host a weekly radio show called The Homage Show (where I pay homage to a different band/artist each week by playing only their music).

http://thehomageshow.com

Additionally, my on-air name is The Chief Justice Hollywood, so that is where the names of my three characters came from.
Reply Quote
yup
Reply Quote
the result of word association.
Reply Quote
Fun thread!

Speranza: The "bringer of light" in Italian. I'm also a doctor in real life so I think it fits both in-game and real life ID =)
Reply Quote
noun - perihelion
The point nearest the sun in the orbit of a planet or other celestial body.

I had to change the spelling the first time I took the handle, and been using the modified spelling ever since.
Reply Quote
Nothing like being perplexed in a good puzzle or game to make you try harder for me. Kinda stuck.

Fun post!
Reply Quote
Tribute to my pops who was patiently awaiting blizzard to release D3 since D2LOD - didnt make it. I blame blizzard.
Reply Quote
My Battle Tag is my real name lol
Reply Quote
My Battletag Visionhero is also my first Diablo 2 account name. I just mashed two words together. I really liked the Avengers comics as a young teen and my favorite Avenger was Vision. So basically he was a "Hero" so I mashed those two words together and Visionhero was born.
Reply Quote
Broccoli is a plant in the cabbage family, whose large flower head is used as a vegetable. The word broccoli, from the Italian plural of broccolo, refers to "the flowering top of a cabbage". Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed, but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays. The leaves may also be eaten.

Broccoli is classified in the Italica cultivar group of the species Brassica oleracea. Broccoli has large flower heads, usually green in color, arranged in a tree-like structure on branches sprouting from a thick, edible stalk. The mass of flower heads is surrounded by leaves. Broccoli most closely resembles cauliflower, which is a different cultivar group of the same species.

Broccoli was derived from cultivated leafy cole crops in the Northern Mediterranean in about the 6th century BCE. Since the Roman Empire, broccoli has been considered a uniquely valuable food among Italians. Broccoli was brought to England from Antwerp in the mid-18th century by Peter Scheemakers. Broccoli was first introduced to the United States by Italian immigrants but did not become widely known there until the 1920s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broccoli
Reply Quote
Ha, the background for my tag started in 7th grade in English class where I would use "pink monkey" in just about every sentence. It had no significance, but the class laughed at it and some other people even started in their sentences. Through out the years, I've adjusted the name to various things and "War Monkey" seemed appropriate for Diablo. - True story.
Reply Quote
Kalguren was a barbarian character I actually made back in EQ 1 back in 2000 and just stuck with me heh the name was also randomly generated..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]