Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

View profile
my brother was always Syco_breaker when ever he made an account on something, and i kept changing my name and could never pick something i liked. then i thought "hey, i like fire. why not do something pyro. oh i can just use Syco like my brother."
Reply Quote
Graveheart was the main character from the Shadow Raiders (aka War Planets in the US) animated TV show from Mainframe Entertainment (the makers of Reboot and Beast Wars) ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Raiders
Edited by Graveheart#1876 on 11/30/2012 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Did you just say? raptor¿
Reply Quote
Mine is a Naruto reference. Rock Lee is said to be a Natural Suiken user, which means that when he drinks, he's a master of drunken boxing w/o ever having learned it.
Reply Quote
Got my name from Rasputin (aka the mad monk). I used to use it when I played Age of Empires back in the day.
Reply Quote
4 random letters
Reply Quote
Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, in the 3rd part most of the time he appears in shadows, thus capcom created a character named Shadow Dio in their fighting game based in that manga/anime
Reply Quote
This is my 1st online game. Can't think of any name to use, so decided to my group's name. We live by that name's morality character "LOYALTY" ...
Reply Quote
my battle tag came from My real life explorations....

I am an ordained clergy in the Ecclesia Gnostic Catholica Church an order that practices ceremonial magick. and 93 is a cabbalistical gematria that we consider to be of high importance.
I entered the philosophy in 1983 when i was 21
Reply Quote
I Like Shrimp boats :)
Reply Quote
When I was growing up there was this guy down a block who was a real fat slob. He used to sit on his porch all the time. My brother and I named him Frankie Bodotter because his name was Frank and he had alot of body odor. Oh and we were like 10 and 7 so stuff like that was funny. Sadly now, I realize he was probably handicapped and I was a stupid kid- but...

Flash forward years later and I started playing this really cool new online game called Everquest. I played an ogre shaman who was rather ugly and scratched his butt all the time so we ended up with the name Oogliefrank Bodotter.

And well it has just stuck for the last 10 or so years.
Reply Quote
i am very......
Reply Quote
I PLAY A LOT OF SHOOTER GAMES. AND I GENERALLY DON'T DIE... NOT TO MENTION IT KEEPS PEOPLE COMING BACK!
Reply Quote
Vampire Lord of Ulgrotha: http://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=159208

Also, all of my characters got an MtG card name.
Reply Quote
It fits me to a tee and SnuggleBunbun was taken.
Reply Quote
graffiti tag back in the days when they don't clean subway carts....

King Oz Ruler Of (the) Streets...
Edited by koros#1177 on 11/30/2012 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
mechanix - Megadeth
Reply Quote
I am white... and for some reason decided to play basketball with some black guys, and I somehow ended up beating them, and they said - BOY, you got sum crazy legs...

stuck ever since.
Reply Quote
crazy legs is a name of a character from the popular movie in black culture made by the waynes brothers, "don't be a menace in south central, while sippin' ya juice in the hood" and one of the characters (who's in a wheel chair after being hit in a drive by) is called crazy legs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]