Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

I have used Bloggins since way back in D2 back when the D2 trading forums got used and I was a member of the old high council, back when jsp was just starting. and i picked it from my old army days when all the stories of stupid soldiering started with old private Bloggins did this or that
Reply Quote
my battletag came from Tekken 5 character Raven. I used him in a competition and got to state finals. Since then I have used the name
Reply Quote
Ooorah Devil Dog

11/30/2012 07:42 AMPosted by GoneTomorrow
I've used my handle for various services since the mid 90s. At the time, I was setting up a Hotmail account (remember, 90s) and was due to deploy the next day (Marines), hence the name.
Reply Quote
Cause I smell like a stinky arab fart....
Reply Quote
I got struck by lighting years ago. My brother said what hit you? So I been using this name ever since, plus it fits well for all the FPS games I play.
Reply Quote
its the same name for my first WoW char
i miss my warlock :(
Reply Quote
It's an animal I think is cool
Reply Quote
It's taken from the song Beckoning of the Xul lyrics of an old Kataklysm album named Temple of Knowledge.
Reply Quote
lowfi - originally i had the idea for my username while i was trying to mix songs i loved for personal use.. then i read hifi.. my original username was lofi so i came up with low-fi :D
Reply Quote
My btag is Sora#1979.

Sora meaning Sky in Japanese, Sora also a fictional character in the game franchise Kingdom Hearts.
Reply Quote
Snapuswipe.

I snap u swipe you.
Alternatively It's also the name given to a martial arts tricking move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abGlXCDTs8Q

As I do tricking my self, it's where my original idea for the name came from.
(:
Edited by SnapuSwipe#2756 on 12/1/2012 3:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Definition of Piff: superior to the average.
Also a potent strain of weed/canibus of purple color.
Reply Quote
I can think of maybe 3 posts in my entire history that I actually meant. Everything else has been "joking." Of course, my definition of a joke is someone else's definition of "being an a-hole"

You can never, ever, trust anything I say. Ever.
Reply Quote
Selling "wolf tickets" is when people act tough and overcompensate for things that they don't have/never happened. Much like 60% of the children on the forums.
Reply Quote
Damn, i wish i knew what people were saying.
Reply Quote
FYI this thread is so blizz can catch bad battletags and ban them fyi
Reply Quote
beacuse I am a goat
Reply Quote
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/42819029/Murdoc.png
Reply Quote
hue... is it the topic about last patch ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]