Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

My battletag reflects how I approach conflict in and outside of gaming. With gaming I always meet any challenge head on and fully commit myself to victory. In terms of multiplayer I always encourage my team mates to push objectives that apply to our strategy relentlessly, and sometimes recklessly if I think it can shake the enemy strategy or possibly put them on tilt. Aggressive team leaders can incite more dynamic game-play out of almost anyone who wants to actually win.

Outside of gaming I have too much on the line to behave in such a manner (a family, a business, obligations, mortgage etc.) so it is more of an alter ego. What does transfer over the best is my ability to take the lead on projects and inspire co-workers produce, and the enemy metaphorically turns into our workload, lol. I'm a nerd unfortunately.
Edited by Aggressor#1769 on 12/1/2012 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Mine is self explanatory - ( UnifiedEarth ). Want it - but will never see it in my life time.
Reply Quote
My battletag is either a barcode, or a digital sound wave:

http://vladstudio.deviantart.com/art/Sound-Wave-128606284
Reply Quote
Supinpa (Supimpa) means "Groovy" in portuguese(br); started using it about 6 years ago in ragnarok online idk why.
Reply Quote
I heard a bunch of trees saying the name fargus and then there was a chemical reaction
Reply Quote
It is the final culmination of my gamertag evolving and changing over the course of 10+ years. All going to back to diablo 2.
Reply Quote
Circe was the witch that turned Odysseus' crew into pigs in Homer's Odyssey. I always liked mythology and my friends have called me a witch for years. ;)
Reply Quote
My name is an old D&D name I used that I got from the movie "Young Frankenstein"...the scene where they are having breakfast and Teri Garr asks about the monster's size. It is a variant spelling that you can find here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shvanstooker
Reply Quote
Zayl is a necromancer from two of D3 books, writed by Richard A. Knaak. But i hope all D3 fans know who is Zayl :P........... btw i like this name :D
Reply Quote
All my character's names come from monsters in Monster Hunter....That game is my most favorite ...
Reply Quote
Fire Prevention Officer
Reply Quote
My (made-up) japanese name :) with me for a while already. http://ayanehagino.tumblr.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My battle tag is evilytwisted, Im known to cause torment amongst players... "evil"
and im abnormal... "twisted
Reply Quote
Gamer Tag used to be Mr.Ouija...sounded cool and the Ouija board creeps some people out. Started using it in Diablo 2 for my necromancer but the name got hijacked when D3 came out so since my first toon was a barbarian and he absolutely destroyed everything with a giant hammer...I went with carnage.
Reply Quote
My name comes from Proc, because, well i played my enhance shaman a lot and Windfury had non stop PROCs :D
Reply Quote
Mine is a mashup of two things:

Agamemnon, one of the Greek warriors of the Iliad

and

Necronomicon, the 'book of the dead' from Army of Darkness
Reply Quote
what i am and when i was born
Reply Quote
I came up with my back in my early years of SC and D2. I was 10 i think when me and my mom went to the bank and i saw what the people behind the counters were called, 'tellers'. Went home plugged it in and the rest is history. No, i did not know of penn and teller at the time lol.
Reply Quote
Old tag I came up with when I played Quakeworld back in high school. It used to be Pir8 but everyone kept asking me if I stole the game so I changed it. I'm not actually an irate person at all.

Oh and the Mr. is actually comes from my first two initials, so, Mr.Ir8.
Reply Quote
Remitrom = last name backwards
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]