Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

A classmate played FF9 years ago and used this username(reverse for 'zidane' for a mmorpg named Jerrath Online). He eventually gave that account to me and I've used the name for almost all games I play so far.
Reply Quote
Mine started way back in 2004 when I played my first MMORPG, World of Warcraft, while in Elementary school. My 3 older brothers and I all shared the same computer and they made the name of the account which I have continued to use for about 8 years now. The account name was Gaming_Unlimited...unfortunately that was too big for a btag.
Reply Quote
My school XD
Reply Quote
The machine I run
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 04:44 PMPosted by oldman54
what i am and when i was born

reminds me of .... well, me :) Nice monk ... we should play sometime.
Reply Quote
me being convicted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Crimsonumbra - blood red eclipse.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter
Ausric Krell was a Knight of Takhisis serving under the late Dragon Highlord Ariakan. Historically, Krell is known, as the Betrayer for the hand that he played in Ariakan's death. As punishment, Zeboim, Ariakan's mother, imprisoned him on Storm's Keep, a former island stronghold for the Knights of Takhisis during the Chaos Wars. There she repeatedly tortured and killed the knight, eventually turning him into a death knight

an old favorite D&D character from the Dragon Lance Series
Reply Quote
A underground artist that died in 2010, and has impacted my life greatly, so I just use his name if it's available.
Edited by Eyedea#1704 on 12/2/2012 2:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
Always liked the books from David Eddings, my battletag is the main protagonist. All my character names are derived from the books.
Edited by Belgarion#2893 on 12/2/2012 4:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
i did !@#$
Reply Quote
I stole a OneWay sign way back in 87 and got the nickname then... started using it in all my PC games.. then online with Tribes 1.... never stopped using it.
Reply Quote
The name of my Shaman from WoW...many memories.
Reply Quote
i am THE elusive sasquatch
Edited by Sasquatch#1843 on 12/2/2012 6:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
My Battletag is PwndBot.

Which stems from PwnBot. I used to use it as my battlenet account name back in the days of the good old Warcraft 3 and even in Starcraft. I needed a new name since I long forgot my old name I used to go by. I was going to start up a LAN with 2 of my buddies and all of us were thinking up names. I noticed there was a Computer or "BOT" for the game. I made the best kind of bot period, one that pwns!

Turns out I was quite terrible at "pwn"ing and added a D since I knew I would get my !@#$ kicked in the game.

Thus, PwndBot was born.
Reply Quote
Auriana is a name I created myself. It is derived from "Aurora Borealis" (the northern lights), and it means (to me, anyways) The Light That Loves To Dance.
Reply Quote
My wife and I flew up to Maryland to for the birth of our first Grand Daughter. My son in law was playing a new game called Diablo. I bought a copy while we were there and when we returned to our home in Florida, I started my first Warrior, Skulbane. The rest is history.
Reply Quote
In 1997 my wife and I flew up to Maryland for the birth of our first grand daughter. My son in law was playing a new game called Diablo. I got hooked of course and bought a copy. When we returned to our home in Florida, I started my first warrior, Skulbane. The rest is history.
Reply Quote
My battletag : Jambone

It's a long while ago that I chose this name.

Jambon in french = Ham

My character was a girl, in french, every word that is for a girl, you add ''e''

So it is :

Jambone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]