Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

Nickname from when I was little. I have a really hard head and often used to head butt things, people, etc. Cannonball-head = Cannonbaldo.
Edited by Cannonbaldo#1171 on 12/3/2012 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately no one knows what the question is
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mine means Forof spelled backward
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Forof
Mine means Forof spelled backward

What sorcery is this?!?
Reply Quote
Nilva is purely a random word that I came up with that I liked the sound of phonetically. I liked the idea of building around the word Nil as my battle tag had nil (or no) meaning but humorously that gave it a little depth anyway.
Reply Quote
Steve Buscemi's character in the movie Reservoir Dogs.
Reply Quote
http://www.biography.com/people/peter-kurten-17169742
Reply Quote
http://blade.wikia.com/wiki/Jared_Nomak ..
when the movie came out I instantly became a fan of the "bad dude" .. like usual ::) been - "nomak" ever sense.
Reply Quote
'Cause we do...
Reply Quote
Squoob, originally had no meaning (In 2009)... Then one day playing a game I managed to get into a petty argument with someone, they threw the line "Squoob, what does that mean? Squishy noob?" thinking this was brilliant and would shut me up... Instead I thanked them for giving my name meaning. But earlier this year (2012) Americans (Around the California area) came up with the term "Squoob" Meaning squished boobs or cleavage.

I have been using this name since 2009, I wonder if I can claim royalties from this....
Reply Quote
ICEQueen is in reference to the Army Airborne Infantry... thats me! The Infantry is known as the Queen of battle (as in chess) because we are able to move all over the board and close width and destroy our enemies... The Ice came from my favorite build with the wizard.. ICE hooah!
Reply Quote
Took mine from Magic The Gathering lore. Has been my name for all the years playing WoW as well.
Edited by Feldon#1895 on 12/4/2012 6:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgU7rmooe0

sovereign. ^.^
Reply Quote
Short for Scooterpie... I hate Scooterpies
Reply Quote
i have the best name of all battlenet, as there is no need for a description.
Edited by Herbdoctor#1106 on 12/4/2012 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
Guster is the name of one of my favorite bands. Good stuff.
Reply Quote
I took mine from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.

"A seething corpse with murderous intent. Its sword overflows with great rage and anger."

Unfortunately I guess it was popular because I've ran into other corpsey's.. I also use Rasetz sometimes, another demon from the same game.

The first time I used the name was on Counter Strike, because I'm always spray and pray (and try to knife people) and usually get 2 1/2 kills (damaging my attacker) and then die, thus being a corpse. Corpsey was fitting.. The demon in the game has a sword and a spray and pray attack in Castlevania, too.. so.. sometimes in CS(1.6) I would pretend I'm using a giant glowing orange sword when I pull my knife out. Actually come to think of it, I also made a sword in Skyrim that resembles the one in Castlevania.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5400/2012031000004.jpg
Reply Quote
I don't like typing.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Mac
I don't like typing.

and don't like PC's?
Reply Quote
sstryker, my username in HAYPI games. popular apps in Itunes. won twice in a competition. price were new generation ipod. happy days!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]