Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

ECK= East Coast Killer
Reply Quote
Melkor is a God from the works of JRR Tolkien. He possesses a piece of all his brothers/sisters abilities, and therefore become envious of them, being a master of nothing, and falls into darkness as a terrible tyrant who kills and tortures any and all.

Geez...that's really negative. I guess I should rethink my life.
Reply Quote
most of my generation knows what my name is refrenced to
Reply Quote
my name is Noki !!!! simple !
Reply Quote
song name switched the t with a 7
Reply Quote
If you know latin, then you will undersand my name
Reply Quote
it means, in a foreign language, "i wish bliz could finish their mantenance on time sometimes"
Reply Quote
my nickname is Smitty (my last names smith) and my OLD address is 11012 hahaha
Reply Quote
Tec-mah-tae

Stargate SG1 Master Bratac trainer of Teal'c, most if not all of the characters I play are named for Stargate characters been this way since my Warcraft days
Reply Quote
guess
Reply Quote
"ofcomgwtfbbq" -it's from an old, viral internet video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQN-RJYFEI
Reply Quote
Achilles From Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin.
achillesZeppelin was too long
Edited by achillesZepp#1541 on 12/4/2012 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
Trekkies should know this one. And Bones said "He's dead Jim". Google broken link copy.
Reply Quote
the might in which i fail at this game is... Catatrophic....

lol
Reply Quote
Anyone who knows anything about good music will recognize my name... Greatest Band Ever.
Reply Quote
my friends started calling me Chiefy about 10 yrs ago. i always liked to think i was king of the castle, most alpha among us, a leader of sorts. turnd out it was because i smoke too much of the blunt when it got to me. " u always chiefin on the blunt mann! " gettin chiefy with the chronic dood " dang man u always chief that sh!t "

Chiefy, Sir Chiefy , Chief Chiefy, BigChiefChiefy
Reply Quote
mneh, its an algebraic equation that when raised to some power will always equal zero, in short its the opposite of omnipotent
Reply Quote
When I originally started playing WoW I had a char named Lee. later I created a mage named llames, who when sever transfered became llamus because the name llames was taken, another transfer l8er forced me to change the name again. I used both names and came up with Leeamus.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]