Post What Your Battletag Means

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwFqZPg9d8k
Reply Quote
Pariah - An outcast of society and my fav Lamb of God song
Reply Quote
Deep Thoughts...

I'd rather be rich than stupid.
Reply Quote
I have been using my name "Zentar" since D2 (Knight_Zentar) and I even used it when I played FFXI Online. I actually use it for any game with an "RPG" feel, even if it is not online. It actually was going to be Xentar but that was taken on FFXI so I always just stuck with Zentar. Granted I have had this name for 13+ years so when I created it I was 13... that being said it is actually from "Knights of Xentar" a really old "h.ent.ai" (they censored it normally) turn based RPG lol!
Edited by Zentar#1885 on 11/28/2012 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Last name.
Reply Quote
My friends always yell doctor frost whenever I walk inside during the winter because my glasses fog up
Reply Quote
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brool+story+co

The Brool Story Company is the group of people who often tell stories that facilitate the response, "Cool story, bro."

Example

Hey, did you notice how Bob is an obvious member of the Brool Story Co? He always tells the most pointless stories!
Reply Quote
Most people accuse me for having a Chinese farmer name or scammer :( i'm so sad.
Reply Quote
It means Poop...with an o at the end of it.
Reply Quote
Started with my PS3 purchase when I first had to create an online identity. Most of the usual RPG names and fun pseudonyms were taken so I tried to create a new name. Based on "Daedalus" from Greek mythology = creator of the Crete Labyrinth. Changed the ending to make the name unique and because I like the phoenetics better. Use it for everything from Twitter to Xbox Live.

No offense to anyone, but I always cringe when I see an online name with a ton of numbers behind or in front of it. I mean really? You couldn't come up with anything original that you had to name yourself "Chris463" or "supercoolguy36"? Haven't seen it on D3 forums much so thank you all for that.

Great forum topic by the way.
Reply Quote
Years ago I needed a Char. name/acc count name the day I bought the first D and couldnt think of a decent one. I happen to be drinking the old Safeway brand soda at the time Cragmont and the agmo in the middle jumped out at me.Been using it for D ever since :)
Reply Quote
xking is actually not my name/name created by me .i only added the 89
its the person who first bought me to online gaming through online chat room.
he/she is the one that first ask me to join him/her on a game call priston tale a long long time ago
i wanted to find the person,thats y on all mmo, i will use this name.
still i m looking for the original xking who is a fighter class on the original korean priston tale.^^
Edited by Xking89#6728 on 11/28/2012 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Exactly how it sounds. ;)
Edit: I love waffles... lol used to eat a whole bunch of Eggos
Edited by WaffleS#1498 on 11/28/2012 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6q-6RroaJA
Reply Quote
View profile
nick name friend of mine game me ages ago when the toy jibber jabber was out. He claimed I talk to much and never say anything, much like the toy.

The first part came when he was watching the news and the US ambassador to Syia name was "Kamel Jabber"
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 11/28/2012 12:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Im hardcore in to ants (yes) and this is my alias on antforums..
Reply Quote
The name of the Marine starship in Aliens
Reply Quote
The predominant composition of my blood volume.
Reply Quote
If Snoop Dogg "izzled" b u k a k k e (have to put spaces because it gets edited out), you end up with Bukizzle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]