Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

Exactly how it sounds. ;)
Edit: I love waffles... lol used to eat a whole bunch of Eggos

Blue waffles by any chance? XD
Edited by Bukizzle#1560 on 11/28/2012 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
When my best friend first got me to play D2, I asked, what my Bnet account name should be. He said, "Whatever the F*** you want." Alas the name Wtfuwant has stuck.
Edited by wtfuwant#1187 on 11/28/2012 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dbum357. Ok d is for my first name Dennis. Bum is when I was living in my place of birth by the beach "beach bum" 357 is my ibew local union number. Dumb but I never forget it
Reply Quote
I was calling my Chars in Diablo 2 by their build/play style. It started with the Necromancer using only bone skills, curses and Clay Golem. I called him Pure_Bone. Then all others started by Pure. PureSword, PureChant, PureLight, PureKiller(PK).

Also, Purelaine is a word used to name people with roots from the old French colony in Canada. I started using it so people from Quebec would know I'm french Canadian without asking.
Reply Quote
I was really into linkin park's meteora album way back in the day and my career now is as a meteorologist...so it just fits.
Reply Quote
http://magiclampoon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/all-hallows-eve.jpg
Reply Quote
[Aster ("Star" in old grec) - Also several names of flowers in shape of a star.]

Asther Am Nargath : The Star of the North is the complete name.

She is a Barbarian old caracter from Dungeons & Dragons, played on paper and on computer (mostly in Baldur's Gate serie and Neverwinter Nights) since the mid 90's.

Her origin takes place in Icewind Dale, behind the Spine of the World and at very north from the Sword Coast.
She left her land and her group (just like in diablo) to discover the world.
After brawling in disgusting bars in Luskan city, she earned a crappy-magnificent boat that she named proudly after her "The Star of the North". She left quicly to install her in a more respected place like Neverwinter.

She killed Baal in 1999 and Diablo in 2012, and also appear in World of Warcraft from 2006 to 2012.

To be continued...
Edited by Asther#2240 on 11/28/2012 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Multiple lung surgeries, got the nickname at work.
Reply Quote
"Where's Zed?"
"Zeds dead baby!"
"Zeds dead!"

Quote from Pulp Fiction of course
Reply Quote
I am the true proxy.
Reply Quote
Mine harkens back to Unreal Tournament days. I used to love playing a female Necris and I originally named her Ice Queen B!tch, but shortened it to Iceqb, which can also be pronounced like ice cube.
Reply Quote
Gundam.

I hate English DUB, sounds like gun damn! Totally destroys the original theme!
There should be no English DUB for Japanese anime.
Edited by Quanta#1467 on 11/28/2012 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fisting...Enough said.
Reply Quote
I really wish you people would stop killing me...
Reply Quote
Started reading " A Song of Ice and Fire" about 10 years ago. Any of you who read the book know who this is.

My in game charcter is Beric.

You see the theme.

I love when i meet someone who knows what my name is

Bonus Point to
whoever says what happened to Rhaegar
Reply Quote
Self explanatory
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNc7nGhQ4M
Reply Quote
The sword used by Arithon in the brilliant Janny Wurts series started with Curse of the Mistwraith and still great 7 or 8 books later.
Reply Quote
I live in British Columbia, and I really like the story of the Hawaiian God Lono. Hence; BCLono.
Reply Quote
When your fighting an elite mob or doing ubers... and you need a smoke/nicotine fix, Nicfit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]